:girl_devil::clapping:

OK CHRIS.......................you got my attention..........lookin awsome so far.....now get your ass back to work...I want more pix

uh oh! gotta do ya proud :D i'll even try to take more pics. maybe some more tomorrow night :)

chris, are you gonna be working on this any this weekend (probably a dumb question), b/c i can ride up and help ya out a bit if u want..let me know..maybe i can come up saturday, get drunk that night, and knock somemore out on sunday...

i work on saturday :( from like...4 to 9/10ish this saturday tho. but off on sunday. if i was off saturday too i'd be down. or if you wanted to drive up around 9 :P always someplace to go and get crunk.

What are you estimates on air space..

Looks like its getting small. Crazy fvcking sanding coming up.lol

I love da 8's fo' life

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

thanks for the comments :) hopefully a few more pics tonight at least. definitely lots of sanding and glassing. thinkin about covering it with truck bedliner, so i dont have to sand all THAT much. i mean still smooth, but not flawless. plus i like the look of it.

i'm estimating 14-15 cubes of air. a little lower than my original draw up. but i can add a lil more airspace from the top side as i have more room to work with. ima just roll with what i got going on so far, and if it doesnt sound loud and low, ima rebuild and take my back seats out again and get proper airspace. but if at all possible i'd like to keep them :)

Damn I guess you got your hands full for awhile.

Looks great man. :good:

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Archived