Team Bassick Alpine's Bassrace Build!

Damn bad news about the amp man. Sorry to hear that. Your system is absolutely awesome though! This is one of the best Bassracers I've seen in a long time! It looks so impressive in that enclosure. What caused the amp death? Potential ground difference of something? I had an issue with one of my Z2Lvs like that it's a pain.

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Ok, it's been awhile since I had to resort to old school batman statements, but........

BAZZZOWWWWW!!!!...I can only imagine how big this must look in person!

Sorry to read your post about the fire, but at least it's a minor setback in the overall build, hope your hand is OK.

Posted Image

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

The burb looks sic!

I can't wait to see it next weekend, so don't burn it down before then ;):P

Sorry to hear about the amp. Lets hope the turnaround is quick.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

got it all wired up played all was good ok so then we set the alts at 17.4 volts was going easy since nothing was adjusted and we were just seeing if it would even be loud turned up to about half way was pounding like jmsonma said put the deck down (was in the back of the burban) to stick my head in i wanted to hear it hella bad as soon as i set the deck down snap crackle pop amp was ON FIRE still playing lol turned it off took a min to get the fire out and i am left with this

Posted Image

3 amps are still ok tho could of been worse ima test stetsoms customer sevice tho i need this back asap

No disrespect ...but i have seen this alot ...when people try to play music with those amps..build looks great ..

No disrespect ...but i have seen this alot ...when people try to play music with those amps..build looks great ..

none takin bro! lol i told ya in another thread if i ever blew one up id post it there it is! and it basicaly smoked for no reson when the fire went out 2 fets were glowing red hot

charger i have that thing grounded to the max doubt that is the problem think it was time for the amp to go is all

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

High power amps are like Indy cars.... Sometimes you win the 500, sometimes you hit the wall and break it into a million pieces of junk. I know this all to well :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

High power amps are like Indy cars.... Sometimes you win the 500, sometimes you hit the wall and break it into a million pieces of junk. I know this all to well :lol:

ya but it couldnt wait till after the show to hit the wall is what kills me anyways friday and saturday ima put the cab of the truck together then wire in just the 2 amps

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived