Sonic Electronix

Air Bag Deploy Cuz Of Bass....possible?

with estreme system with kilowatts of power, muliple subs, tons of bass and crazy flexing; can that trigger air bag system if you go too extreme with audio? just wondering and bored at work.

My Soundz:

'06 ACCoRD

Diamond Hex (front)........................Diamond 2ch x 100Wrms............................Ought-guage Power wire and BIG THREE

Diamond 6x9 (rear deck).................AudioQue AQ1200d @ 1ohm........................MTX re-Q (sound processor for stock HU)

CDT tweets (rear doors)..................Alpine 4ch x 45Wrms.................................Clarion 7band EQ

TWO Diamond D6 12" DVC 4ohm

Coming soon upgrades:

Batts

dynamat trunk kit

i was wondering the same thing cause most cars airbags trigger by a vibration sensor or somethin like that, i dont see how cause it would take alot of gforce to set one off but ied hate to be settin at a stop light bumpin and all of a sudden get knocked back in my seat by an air bag, that would suck

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

that would really suck man if air bag just deploys cuz of your sounds. I'm not sure if I would be embarrass or be proud if that happens.

My Soundz:

'06 ACCoRD

Diamond Hex (front)........................Diamond 2ch x 100Wrms............................Ought-guage Power wire and BIG THREE

Diamond 6x9 (rear deck).................AudioQue AQ1200d @ 1ohm........................MTX re-Q (sound processor for stock HU)

CDT tweets (rear doors)..................Alpine 4ch x 45Wrms.................................Clarion 7band EQ

TWO Diamond D6 12" DVC 4ohm

Coming soon upgrades:

Batts

dynamat trunk kit

I don't think so air safty air bags have a spring contact it takes a good amount of g force in on direction for the spring to make contact I meen look at franky rio in the lexus doing 158 with the doors open at like 28 hz riping his roof no air bags deployed yet

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

it is extremely posible on some crash sensors. You would have to hit the resonant frequency of 2 sensor balls. I really dont see that happening any time soon. But im sure theres going to be some pore bastered in world somewhere that hits that pefict frequency and deploies his air bags.