Sonic Electronix

i went on a little drive today and seen something kind of stupid like that this guy had bucket buick century lifted with some big ass rims,and a gucci pattern on the top half of the car and had 4 speakers in his grille, :rofl: looked and sounded terrible

that reminds me of this other car i saw. guy had that burberry pattern not only painted on the car but had his interior stiched the same. i wish i had taken pics but those idiots wouldv'e thought i was liking thier crap! lol and the next guy that pulled up next to me with that crap i politley rolled down all my windows and showed him what two sets of 6.5 components and two twelves on memphis mch1300 sounds like....mmmm pure sexx! i love dirty looks when your shit gets drowned out. especially when you know that i do it on pupose!!!! :diablo:

This is why I love living in small town Kansas, none of that gangsta poser crap, heck, there are only 2 or 3 cars in this town that have the capability to bump.

What small town ya in

I've seen a car just like that...where you at?

it was in sacramento, del paso heights area

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

god im glad I live were I live. Most every one who has had those damn things have had them forcibly removed from there vehicles. Earlier today my uncle and I were headed for dinner and a bronk in a camero had his wetback music blaring. You could hear every word and note 4 cars back at the light. Some old dude at the next light threw his fresh cup of ampm coffee and got him in the head :lol: Shit was great.

Inman Kansas, about an hour north from Wichita and about 3-4 hours southwest of Kansas City.

Thats cool..I was born in Newton,but lived in Walton till I was 12..then off to Cali