My "tool Purse"...

I wanted to work more hours at the shop so they gave me an extra day a week at one of our other locations(only 15min away). Soo... kinda hard to work without your tools! So the snap-on truck was in a couple weeks ago and I picked this "purse" up. It was like 45bucks i think, so not too bad. Works great! just another thing that can come in handy.

000_0174.jpg

zips up and has holders on the outside

000_0175.jpg

you can fit a ton of shit in the inside... the impact was in there but i took it out to show how big it is.

000_0176.jpg

best part is the tray on the bottom... haven't had time to stock it yet, but i probably will this week.

Another cool thing EVERY installer should have... bluepoint LED fliplight... i've had this thing for over a year... it's been thru hell and still works fine.

000_0177.jpg

000_0178.jpg

it's bright enough that during remote start season it was basically all I was useing under dashes... just don't leave it in a car they are like $55 i think. One of our guys has gone thru four of them.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Nice, looks kinda like something my apartment electrician brings when he comes to fix something, he sets it on the floor, climbs up his ladder, and my cat goes sniffing through it, and steals something she likes while he's working. :huh:

Must be a a lotta help to have everything in one bag when you travel btw shops.

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

Very nice! Is that the new makita li-ion drill? How are you liking those? I'm looking at a new drill and from what all I've read the lithium ion is supposed to be GREAT when it comes to lasting, not to mention fast charge time. The small size of these drills looks like it would come in handy getting into those tight spots too.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

yep thats the litium ion Makita Impact, the drill is bigger, I won a full Kit ( 5 piece kit , flash lite, drill, impact, and skill saw and dual charger ) @ a trade show, but like a Dummy I sold it because I thought I liked my Dewalt kit better, now I dont think my Dewalt is better just heavier LOL

Very nice! Is that the new makita li-ion drill? How are you liking those? I'm looking at a new drill and from what all I've read the lithium ion is supposed to be GREAT when it comes to lasting, not to mention fast charge time. The small size of these drills looks like it would come in handy getting into those tight spots too.

That is the impact, I have the drill too. They are amazing. period.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

I had a "purse" similar to that last year, somebody walked off with it though. Now I have the Green Lee one from Home Depot and got it pretty much loaded. Damn thing is heavy as hell.

They do come in handy.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Archived