Team Nemesis-DJ Posted July 12, 2008 Report Posted July 12, 2008 http://www.myspace.com/firedupcustomz <<<Mine http://www.myspace.com/nemesisaudio <<<my teams
David Posted July 12, 2008 Report Posted July 12, 2008 whoever hasnt added me http://www.myspace.com/david_smd
assman Posted July 12, 2008 Report Posted July 12, 2008 I think i have more friends request today then i had on my whole list http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
audiofanaticz Posted July 13, 2008 Report Posted July 13, 2008 Lol randy. I didnt even know you had a page, until yesturday so I added you. I had david as a friend for a while, he is someplace next to steve, roscoe, and randy. Tho I have yet to figure out what happened to chickens account, use to have him up in my top too. I think this is galaticmonkeys but aint sure, sure looks like his stereo :0 http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=13517684
slowlow1 Posted July 13, 2008 Report Posted July 13, 2008 myspace.com/slowlow1 2 C2 Audio 12s 2 Apsm 2000 2 Powerware batteries Big 3 2 runs 1/0 Pioneer Deck 145.4 dbs
audiofanaticz Posted July 13, 2008 Report Posted July 13, 2008 Ill toss mine up too. If you got pics of a hot legal sister, Ill throw you in my top friends www.myspace.com/indosmokinb
EricM9104 Posted July 13, 2008 Report Posted July 13, 2008 lol thanks to a tip on how to get more people on my mobsters, im up to 19 members now, from 8 when i started the topic, the way to go is go on the myspace fourms, and choose games and then just look thru untill you find someone that posted about the mobster game and add them and have them join your mob... easy and quickly build your mob lol how sad..... <---- Banned from MySpace forums LOL Lol randy. I didnt even know you had a page, until yesturday so I added you. I had david as a friend for a while, he is someplace next to steve, roscoe, and randy. Tho I have yet to figure out what happened to chickens account, use to have him up in my top too. I think this is galaticmonkeys but aint sure, sure looks like his stereo :0 http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=13517684 Yea that's galacticmonkey myspace.com/greek_pride_92 added.Lmfao. 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
lance_aka_64 Posted July 13, 2008 Report Posted July 13, 2008 just added all of you foolz ADD ME IF YOU POST YOUR SHIT UP AFTER MY POST!!! My Myspace Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!! gamer tag: (360) mEmEnToMoRi64 My Myspace refs: from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground) from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8
mrwigglezdj Posted July 13, 2008 Author Report Posted July 13, 2008 important news break!!!.... beep bep beep beep bep,..... not only is the famious web fourm smd full of car audio nuts , but it is also loaded with myspace goobers...now back to your show... Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.