my ex gf's dad works down in that area. the president of like...a chain of 12 wendys down there or somethin. we should have a KY meet and all try to meet at a good central spot or somethin :)

create the thread for it and we'll decide a place lol.. I am all up for it though my system don't be done :(.. i am trying to decide whether to buy new solo x 12s or just old ones and put in the new cones.

how bout we just all go to the elizabethtown show on sept. 13th?...only like a 45min drive for me...probably sucks for the rest of ya...lol

i've been there to pick up a pup for my ex gf and went by it to meet snoopdan. A long drive for me lol. spent over 100 in gas driving to pick up two subs i paid to pay 800 for when I got there. I spent a lot of money that day :(.

Anyhow.. least it's a starting point. :rolleyes:

nyterydrtuckn26s, Ever had that truck to somerset? I used to live in somerset and im pretty sure Ive seen it a time or two. If not there is another similar truck running around that has a navi front clip, but Im thinking it was green... idk. Im pretty sure it had the same style of rims though so im not sure.

But as far as ky people, i sorta am, like I said I used to live in somerset, but now im up in bloomington indiana. I still come back pretty often though.

Does anyone ever go to the somernight cruises/car show thing? Somerset is decently central...

how bout we just all go to the elizabethtown show on sept. 13th?...only like a 45min drive for me...probably sucks for the rest of ya...lol

ooooooooooh i wanna go there regardless. once i get my stuff in ima need to check on shows hardcore cuz i dont wanna miss any

• 3 years later...

nyterydrtuckn26s, Ever had that truck to somerset? I used to live in somerset and im pretty sure Ive seen it a time or two. If not there is another similar truck running around that has a navi front clip, but Im thinking it was green... idk. Im pretty sure it had the same style of rims though so im not sure.

But as far as ky people, i sorta am, like I said I used to live in somerset, but now im up in bloomington indiana. I still come back pretty often though.

Does anyone ever go to the somernight cruises/car show thing? Somerset is decently central...

This is a very old thread now.. so bringing it back :) I used to go to the somerset cruise things they do , they have a few audio comps every once in a while, I got to meet josh newton up there and his ride was insane at the time he had MA Audio Subs still and 1 proto in a van with sundown amps.

Edited by 1LoudCelica