you have to be in the lexus for it to park it's self though, theres no one in that porsche

yea, i know that.

But still pretty crazy.

That batman truck is pretty crazy too.

But like I said, that can all be done with an alarm.

The shop by me just put a clifford on brand new nissan z convert with all nismo after market upgrades.

The top opened/closed, the windows went up/down, if the car was also armed with it windows and top down and someone got too close to the car it would all shut. The trunt/hood/gasdoor all opened also.

I just think it be cool to hit a button and have your car back up for you or something.

But yea, all the things that would have to be controled such as throttle, brakes, steering, gear selection Im guessing it is bs, or really pricey.

I also remember watching something on tv, dont know if it was speed channel or what.

But it was a race with self driving vehicles.

The race was to drive some coarse without anyone controlling the vehicle.

I know they used all sorts of gps instruments as well as infered and some other video sonar things.

but these vehicles where not cheaply built by any means.

if you don't want to make the car electronically do the shifting, put in some actuateurs [sp?] and use some engineering design to make the clutch move in and shift gears, essentially makin it an automatic by voice. and the lexus can be parked without someone in the car, the sensor on the seat just has to be tricked to think there is a person there, like a lot of us do with in dash dvd players and bypassiing the parking brake kill switch. still very possible but would take a team of engineers atleast a couple months with atleast 50-100k to play with to get the concept working and actually be able to apply it to a real car. i still say its very possible

Current Setup:

Factory HU with LOC

mids/highs-Insignia components

Sub- E8 in bass tube

Amp- sae-1200d

Show Setup:

HU-Sony MEX-1HD (brings massive respect for sony)

fronts - Infinity Kappa perfect comps

rears- Infinity Kappa coax

mid/high amp - Autotek 5600

Subs - 2 RE SE 15's

Sub Amps - 2xSAE-1200D

Box - 5cubes sealed

Wire- Lots of Knu 1/0

SECOND SKIN

not to mention that adding the actuators would be ... difficult imo cause with them on the clutch shifters etc.. how you gonna drive that thing? posses limitations. Im not saying it couldnt be done. Possabilities are endless these days. pretty soon people will be stealing cars from hacking bluetooth devices controlling them from a computer at some cyber cafe down the road, go outside, and get in the car that just drove to them. :P

ya these days theyll put anything on a song as long as it rhymes. them fools be talkin bout some stupid shit. all you need is a hook and its a song. one huge FAIL

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

It is illegal in the united states for a car alarm to cause bodly harm or cause a unattended car to move. So no its not real.

----------------

Now playing: T-Bone - Dippin'

via FoxyTunes

anything is possible but i think me and everyone else talking on this thread is calling :bsflag:

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/