This Might Be Fun, For A While.

My team will be holding unsanctioned shows in our area. These shows will happen once a month and probably across the street from a local flea market. Our first show will be happening August 30, 2008. To start off with, we are recycling our trophies to first and second place winners. Now for the fun part.....

We are aiming for the "boom car" crowd that think they are loud. You know, the ones that will sit at red lights and play their crap so loud and distorted that it drives the others around them crazy. the ones that don't know what a good sounding, loud, audio system actually is.

We are working on the classes and rules (if any) and such now. I don't think there will be many rules as it'll be, more or less, play what you got. Not sure if we'll do SPL or music, but I believe it'll be music. 30 second average, just like bass race.

The testing will be done on a termlab. The sensor will be placed according to dB Drag and Bass Race rules (windshield). There will also be videos taken during the events so some of the vehicles can become famous (hehe).

Like I say, this is gonna be fun, and pretty much interesting.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

thats what i would like to see happen around my area, there are shows but none that i can to be part of, and most of the peoples attatudes turned to shit so i stoped going.

i hope it works out for yall

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

It'll be open to anybody, but, we pretty much want to focus towards those cars that think they're loud. We really don't want any heavy competitors due to running the people (newbies) away. That, to me, is the things with all the organizations. A new person goes against a seasoned veteran and gets his ass handed to him on a silver platter. Then that new person gets scared and runs off. We want to bring new people into the lanes, get them used to competing and knowledgeable about what their system can do. Then start talking them into going into competition. Basically a training camp for them is what we're offering.

I just hope it turns out good. The maybe it'll spread out after some time and become something people want to do.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Thats an awesome idea, someone really needs to do that around here, i might need to take a road trip to florida lol

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

im pretty local bro i might be able to make a few of them

yeah your gonna killem with your mystical systems :01nocomment8so:

It'll be open to anybody, but, we pretty much want to focus towards those cars that think they're loud. We really don't want any heavy competitors due to running the people (newbies) away. That, to me, is the things with all the organizations. A new person goes against a seasoned veteran and gets his ass handed to him on a silver platter. Then that new person gets scared and runs off. We want to bring new people into the lanes, get them used to competing and knowledgeable about what their system can do. Then start talking them into going into competition. Basically a training camp for them is what we're offering.

I just hope it turns out good. The maybe it'll spread out after some time and become something people want to do.

he he you said heavy competitors...... thats him allright... :search:

BUT on to the original topic.... yeah thats some good shit. Bill Gass sp? of Stereo west auto toys does something like that in nebraska and its a great time to be had, (no trophies tho, just good times). Shows the noooooobs what a real system is made of and lets them also see how good or bad their shit is.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

thats a really good idea. trying to get "new" people interested that way. good luck..keep a post on how it goes.

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

Where in Jax? that first flea market up around the airport? Kinda curious. I am in savannah, so yeah, I can ride down...

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Where in Jax? that first flea market up around the airport? Kinda curious. I am in savannah, so yeah, I can ride down...

It'll be at Johnson's Family Flea Market at Lane Avenue and Ramona Blvd. Just off I-10 from 295 south. I will have more info and directions within the next couple weeks.

Things are still in the planning stages. We're wanting to do this right, or as right as possible. We don't want the normal bullshit you see at any other audio event.

This is basically just the beginning of things to come. I don't want to get to far ahead on letting people know what's going on, but I can say this. If this adventure with audio events turns out good, there will be a few other things coming to reality in the near future, maybe.