Sonic Electronix

Can Some1 Answer My Questions. I Know Nothing

I don't see anything wrong with my advice at all.

Its realistic.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

So did this system get ran for 6 months or more?

try 4 years and counting

Yes I did use it to make you look less credible.

you did? wow congrats on the duchbag move :good:

So you took the amps back out Why?

um well if you could read he had them sitting in his living room wired them in real fast to see if his idea would work then took them back out.

I mean according to you that much power won't harm the vehicle if its not setup rite in the long run.

I never stated that dont put words in my mouth

So your example is about a high current system that you only ran for a short period of time. If so that is a big difference from a daily driver like the kid will probbly want so he can show off.

I dont think your reading comprehension is very high. Go back and read again. Then go back and read it out loud again.

One question, has that kid even posted in this topic lately?

Its not that the advise is wrong. We should have asked many more questions before jumping the gun and giving him advise. Theres to many veriables to give any advise on brand specific products or even speaker size.

Its not that the advise is wrong. We should have asked many more questions before jumping the gun and giving him advise. Theres to many veriables to give any advise on brand specific products or even speaker size.

Man the biggest thing I was looking at was he has no experience with car audio.

I think alot of us started out with a single amp and a set of subs.

The reason for me picking out the Comp VR is because its a very versitile subwoofer that he could start with building a sealed box now and latter when he knows more can build a ported box without changing the subs.

In the long run I didn't really want to get into an argument but I was just trying to remember what it was like starting out and just needing to learn the basics.

We all have to start at the bottom and work our way up.

Big P I really didn't intend on starting shit over this. :D

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

when he said beginner, wtf was on peoples mind to tell him deadener.

i guarantee 98 percent of the peopel on here never had deadener as a beginner.

x2

my first system consisted of factory mids, 1 15" jlw0 and a sony 400 watt amp with 8 gauge power wire and 12 gauge ground wire.....which was 11 years ago. you gotta start somewhere. the main thing is to learn all you can and do it better each time.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

X3. What is deadner lol. Seriously, everyone has to start from somewhere. As was said, your financial situation will play a big role in what you have. Get what you can afford and feel comfortable with. The learning experience is whats important. Ask all the questions you need to.

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

i found out im either going to get a toyota avalon or a 2004 toyota solara. if i dont get these then i will definetly get a honda or toyota after the year 2000. my parents also told me i would be spending more on my car so thats means i am spending less on my bass. i want spend like 400-500 dolllars for the whole project. could i just buy subwoofers and not a amp. what does the amp do and how hard would it be for me to do the big 3. i am also probaly gonna buy my subwoofers from cruthfield or rocksford fosgate. (maybe two 12 inchers for 109 dollars each)

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

Archived