Noobtastic14 Posted July 16, 2008 Report Posted July 16, 2008 wish i could be there! work calls and these full 7day work weeks are harder to break away from. -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
deafyT Posted July 16, 2008 Report Posted July 16, 2008 wish i could be there! work calls and these full 7day work weeks are harder to break away from. -Drew excuses! lol can't tell you how many times i went to sac or fresno then straight back to work. those were long, long days ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.
roscoe1129 Posted July 16, 2008 Report Posted July 16, 2008 Jack If I show up Im eating yours mine and all the Bassick boyz lunch In any class!!! Dont even get me started!!! lol naw it wold be nice tobe out where there are alot more shows than 2-3 in my State..... But then again I dont compete anymore and never personally competed DB Drag/bassrace..... Oh well maybe someday Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted July 16, 2008 Author Report Posted July 16, 2008 Jack If I show up Im eating yours mine and all the Bassick boyz lunch In any class!!! Dont even get me started!!! lol naw it wold be nice tobe out where there are alot more shows than 2-3 in my State..... But then again I dont compete anymore and never personally competed DB Drag/bassrace..... Oh well maybe someday eat all you want.....JUST DON'T BE DRINKING ALL THE BEER!!!!!!! Better believe the cooler is loaded already. I dropped the bottle of Crown in there as well that we cracked open on the 4th. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
roscoe1129 Posted July 16, 2008 Report Posted July 16, 2008 eat all you want.....JUST DON'T BE DRINKING ALL THE BEER!!!!!!! Better believe the cooler is loaded already. I dropped the bottle of Crown in there as well that we cracked open on the 4th. Hell I can supply beer! I took 2 18 pks to north lake with us and Bill only had one, David none woo woo his tummy hurt lol... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
ALPINE408 Posted July 16, 2008 Report Posted July 16, 2008 Jack If I show up Im eating yours mine and all the Bassick boyz lunch In any class!!! Dont even get me started!!! lol naw it wold be nice tobe out where there are alot more shows than 2-3 in my State..... But then again I dont compete anymore and never personally competed DB Drag/bassrace..... Oh well maybe someday I didn't know you never bass raced I would of had you run the black dodge charger in the 29 class then to mess around Have you ever had your woofers blown?
kingsuv Posted July 16, 2008 Report Posted July 16, 2008 Hell I can supply beer! I took 2 18 pks to north lake with us and Bill only had one, David none woo woo his tummy hurt lol... I know, and I'm disappointed, You left about 7 in the cooler at the end of the day. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted July 16, 2008 Author Report Posted July 16, 2008 Hell I can supply beer! I took 2 18 pks to north lake with us and Bill only had one, David none woo woo his tummy hurt lol... LOL..... I'd say move your ass out here to CALI. We need more partyier at the shows. LOL. Then again I think we do enough all by ourselves. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
kingsuv Posted July 16, 2008 Report Posted July 16, 2008 Jack If I show up Im eating yours mine and all the Bassick boyz lunch In any class!!! Dont even get me started!!! lol naw it wold be nice tobe out where there are alot more shows than 2-3 in my State..... But then again I dont compete anymore and never personally competed DB Drag/bassrace..... Oh well maybe someday Don't lie, We all know you too scared to come out this way and compete. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
deafyT Posted July 16, 2008 Report Posted July 16, 2008 Don't lie, We all know you too scared to come out this way and compete. if roscoe said that i'd give it a times deuce. ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.