B Slaps Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Rose-Villian Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 well guys if you see a fat guy wondering around that looks like this ^ its me im willing to receive any demo Damn Somebody Looks Baked! WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted July 19, 2008 Author Report Posted July 19, 2008 Its SHOWTIME................. LOL I'm headed out the door. I know a little early but me hungry. gonna stop for some grub on the way up. LOL see everyone in G.V. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
kingsuv Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 It's nice to have a show close to home for once. I can chill and sleep in a bit Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
B Slaps Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 It's nice to have a show close to home for once. I can chill and sleep in a bit x2 on that fo dam sho. i just woke up around 8:15 ahhhhhhhhhhh time for a beer and hit the road. I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
99vic Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 Damn Somebody Looks Baked!ssssshhhhhhh ........it was the smoke in the air that made me like that well guys its almost 9 im not going to compete but my fat ass is headed out the door, dont want to miss the fun. ill have pics and vids when i get home. im tired of all this yeah it was a good day, here is 3 pics and 1 vid enjoy REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
ALPINE408 Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 Lol we are usally busy talking shop working on last min things for all that pic vid stuff Have you ever had your woofers blown?
Rose-Villian Posted July 19, 2008 Report Posted July 19, 2008 You didnt Go Alpine...? Im prolly headed up ATM! WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.