Db Dragracing @ Grass Valley

now he has posted this...

yea i first heard this thing at the tracy show. it deffinitly moves some air. i didnt sit in it ( there was only 1 seat) but trust me his tent was feelin it when he was parked underneath it. if i knew how to upload the video of fof my phone i would post it but i have no clue.

--------------------

Team B Slap Yo Mama

not to try to bring shit up. but hey im just here to learn and have some fun. i wish we could just have some competitive banter...like roscoe if you came out i would eat your lunch in the 119.9 class, etc not this backalleyflexinkeyboardgigabytewastinbandwidthbs

Thanks Jack......... :air_kiss:

I got a customer picking up a box on saturday, probably wont be able to make it

Homie from Los Altos BASS4LYFE (*spelling). Bring that Camry up and to Grass Valley. I wouldn't mind meeting homie and checking out his ride.

so who is ready for GrassValley ?

Kimo with the COOLER is ready fo sho :friends:

***POP QUIZ***

Can someone EVER remember me being at a show without a cooler?

Green LVL3 Cooler is always loaded in the truck. 12 pack and some ice and we're good to go. :good:

hey kimo whos going besides you - greg and civicman.

Well i don't know if Greg is going to go. No Point really in him going. I'm sure Brandon is gonna roll. Deafy might roll but, not sure yet.

x3 thanks jack.

dammit here we go with the cooler lvl. i got one at my house that says " biggest cooler ever " on it.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

x3 thanks jack.

dammit here we go with the cooler lvl. i got one at my house that says " biggest cooler ever " on it.

lvl is definately all you... LOL

I'd like to find me an old school metal one thats in good condition and paint it Chevy Orange with a black Bowtie on it and of course "Team Bassick".

IMHO, Brandon is a cool dude just he will say what he feels. Honestly I like to open my mouth too and share (tell u my opinon), but when I got to my first events I was quiet and no one had any love or respect for me(why should they). Hell even bill Kingsuv called me stupid for buying monster cable RCA's. That was my first db drag conversation, Brandon followed and got me being positive rather then me being upset cause I am stupid for buying super nice RCA's on ebay for 38 buxs. Other then that No body was a welcome wagon. I think bassick is starting to become that. Brandon was really the first cat thet I had a back and forth conversation with. I have interacted with a few but honestly other then a hello, Only ones that really talk at shows on a routine basis to me are Christian, Brandon, Jeff, and Ron D. I don't think i meant deafy yet, will look forward to meeting more folks their. Team bassik I watch from a far never really spoke to any of them ever except Joey, when he broke into 150's. but they seem like cool guys that are trying to make it fun not all serious. I have noticed when I would go to a town it was the locals that loved me sitting their letting it just pound who I interact with a lot. They still are wowed by 150 db+ of bass mekhanik. I like when a on looker comes back at the next show in that area and notice your changes cause that meant they really keyed on your car to recall that 8-12 months later.

As i said those were my rookie years events, now I pretty much will talk at anyone who will listen to me ramble!

x3 thanks jack.

Kinda sucks when you have the biggest cooler and the smallest car. :P

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Soooooooo Deafy.... You gonna sprinkle teh gheyness on this competition? Or you gonna sit this one out???? :D

Typical Deafy style is to build it at a show or the night before :rolleyes:

building a wall at FINALS

FTMFW...that takes guts

shows, not even finals, just aren't as fun :o:sad:

throw in a unreasonable deadline and the isht gets intense. :)

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

Archived