Got A New Job At A Local Audio Shop

congrats on your job :yahoo:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Keep the bashing out of this thread plz.

mods ready with the locks!

congrats on the new job :good: i've been trying to go that route for some time with no success

-Drew

who do u think you are? youre a funny dude. atleast his jobs will come out better than yours with your 6.5s mounted with 4" screws
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

who do u think you are? youre a funny dude. atleast his jobs will come out better than yours with your 6.5s mounted with 4" screws

Hang on now, Yeah he free floated his speakers to the front of the box. However, you need to give him more credit. At least has completed his system. :clapping:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Remember........ Work on every ride like it's yours.......... Oh wait scratch that :P

I'm just bustin your balls, seriously, do work and take pics of the cool stuff along the way

ill be doing a extended cab silverado tommorow. a prefab with 2 kicker 12's i believe. and i get to put a 12" on a boat tomorrow also.

ill take my camera and take pictures.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Hang on now, Yeah he free floated his speakers to the front of the box. However, you need to give him more credit. At least has completed his system. :clapping:

lol, he has more money :P

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

well i forgot my camera this mornin guys so sorry no pictures of anything today.

im just putting 2 CVR 12's in a pre fab box to go under the seat of like an 04 silverado and a powerbass 600.1 or something like that.

then ill be wiring up a keyless entry in a kia and putting the 12 on that boat :D.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Is that the shop out in pooler in sangrena plaza? I have been meaning to stop in there and check that place out. Saw it in the phone book and called for a price on a replacement type-R a few weeks back.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Archived