Eddie's 04 Civic Ex...lock It!

I wouldn't say its all that bad. I would try to find a solution for the mids but other then that I think you did pretty good. Be more careful with the screws though.

Knowledge comes from experience, the more you do the less you screw up. :)

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

i believe those front speakers in that civic arent normal speakers you can just unsrew from the door. they are like most all new speakers thick molded plastic and not a normal lil 6.5" and the metal behind it isnt a normal round hole its a small odd shaped hole only big enough for the small stock speaker magnet.after market speakers will fit just got to cut the metal a little bit and use a spacer. and flush mount them damm tweeters man.

smdsig2.jpg

hope you did it all for free, other wise id want a refund.

half ass mid install, half ass box, time isnt an excuse, if someone doesnt have time for me to do it right they dont get thier shit installed by me period.

there is not shit wrong with my box....its strong as hell WAY overkill for a comp 12, and it sounds good.....the mids are how HE wanted to do them...i told him we could find another option but HE told me to just do it like that cause he was in a hurry....i did what HE told me too

and the windows hit when the mid is back any farther, right there its 1/4 inch clearence, if its back behind the stock grille it does not work because the way the door's plastic parts are

there will be an update for those door pannels, i dont like the way they are...but its how HE told me to do it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

you act like your the first person to ever install in a civic, i know for a fact that if you knew how to install them there would be no problem with them behind the plastic. its laughable because in your first post you come off as a real know it all, talking about im goingto show you all...you didnt show anything but shoddy ass work.

you act like your the first person to ever install in a civic, i know for a fact that if you knew how to install them there would be no problem with them behind the plastic. its laughable because in your first post you come off as a real know it all, talking about im goingto show you all...you didnt show anything but shoddy ass work.

i didnt come off like anything so just stfu....i know what i did, its a good box, and i know what was tehre, with the problems in the magnet and basket

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Why didn't you just get the right speakers to fit in the doors?

Anytime I do an install, I always double check to make sure I am getting the right gear for the car.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Why didn't you just get the right speakers to fit in the doors?

Anytime I do an install, I always double check to make sure I am getting the right gear for the car.

i checked 3 different sites and they all sais a 6.5 was right for the cars door's...so thats what i got

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

they are correct in the sizing, you just have to know how to install them. Its not the diameter on the its the depth, i had the same issue with a saturn. just use a baffling and do some custom fitting and its good to go and if he changes his mind later he doesnt have a hole in a door panel

they are correct in the sizing, you just have to know how to install them. Its not the diameter on the its the depth, i had the same issue with a saturn. just use a baffling and do some custom fitting and its good to go and if he changes his mind later he doesnt have a hole in a door panel

yes the depth is a big problem, but the basket want even clear the stock hole how it was...i think ill just try glassing it, and if that turns out like shit ill contact david or something...... it could look alot better yes, the mids need work, but its how he said he wanted it.......also the box there is nothing wrong with it at all, considering my last few im very happy with this one

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

who is going to want to do new build projects to show there work when all you see is people bashing other peoples installs seem lately all people can do is talk $hit about other peoples installs or equipment every one has different skill levels and different budgets.this is a general statement not directed to any one person. what was the depth of those mids logan cause they should if fit unless they were like 4" deep.you have to use a spacer at least 3/4" and maybe cut a little metal.

smdsig2.jpg

Archived