Badass Table Saw

seen this a few years back . Ray was showing me it, its like 10 grand or somethign like that. my fingers are worth the money imo to bad im a broke ass......maybe bills got room on the team.

Money well spent.

I've had a digit crushed to the point where I would rather have it come off. I've been in pain many of times, but the fingers are no joke.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Money well spent.

I've had a digit crushed to the point where I would rather have it come off. I've been in pain many of times, but the fingers are no joke.

no joke, i've had 2 fingers mashed between a 200 lb piece of wood and a concrete firewall, shit aint no fun. 2 things easily make a grown man cry . . . and that was those 2 fingers :cray: