01xtreme Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 do you not like to eat?? i did this diet one time,i lost 60 lbs in 2 months but it was like this...i eat nothing and when im about to pass out i eat a cube of cheese...........i enjoy food and so do the rest of us...im happy to be able to eat whatever i want....but would i like to be skinnier...of course Like I said, dont use crash diets. They take off weight for a short time, but it doesn't stay off 9 times out of 10. Think about it this way. you didn't put it on overnight, you can't take it off overnight. I am planning on taking well over a year to lose my 100 or so pounds. I am going to do it all by eating healthier, and doing shit tons of cardio. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
loganberry Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 Like I said, dont use crash diets. They take off weight for a short time, but it doesn't stay off 9 times out of 10. Think about it this way. you didn't put it on overnight, you can't take it off overnight. I am planning on taking well over a year to lose my 100 or so pounds. I am going to do it all by eating healthier, and doing shit tons of cardio. best advice ever My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Jextel Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 I take the crown so far...not too proud of it...but yes, I am 5'8" and 4**. Higher than 410 but somone bigger post thier weight and I will post mine. Here is the thing, I am and have always been happy being big. Yes I got the teasing in school and little kids will say the funniest shit too but you know what, it comes with the territory. I have only recently begun to feel unhealthy and so I need to drop 25lbs to get bypass surgery and drop this weight like a bad habit. I thought long and hard about it and am only doing this for me and no one else, not even my wife. I am 26 by the way and it takes balls to be a big person and hold your head up in public, so those of you that are big and happy, dont change unless its for yourself. June 2008 Honeymoon in HI. this is so tru but when you drop the pouunds dont forget who you are..when i loss 50+ pounds i forgot who i really was and was messin around with all these fast girls and loss the only girl that knew me best and was there from day one.. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878TEAM DEADLY HERTZ "GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.
stitch12 Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 6' and ~155.. eat like I weigh 255, have taco eating contests at a bar on wednesdays once in a while..23 isn't too bad for someone my size.
Jextel Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 Like I said, dont use crash diets. They take off weight for a short time, but it doesn't stay off 9 times out of 10. Think about it this way. you didn't put it on overnight, you can't take it off overnight. I am planning on taking well over a year to lose my 100 or so pounds. I am going to do it all by eating healthier, and doing shit tons of cardio. is that a 100lbs fat loss or 100lbs fat loss with muslce gain? like its a difference when you look at person... http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878TEAM DEADLY HERTZ "GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.
mbdblue Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 Id never follow a diet. everyone is different.....different metabolisms wont work with some diets....and theres a good chance you'll go through tons before you find the one that works for you....that is, if you find it....i used to be pushing 210 a couple years ago. now im 180 at 5'9". the way I did it was basically no time for eating. I wouldnt reccomend it since your damn tired at the end of the day, but it worked. Now I go by, eat what you need......and now Im pretty sure I need china buffet tonight..... AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
99GPGTX Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 5-9 172 9% body fat i wish i was taller Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
01xtreme Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 is that a 100lbs fat loss or 100lbs fat loss with muslce gain? like its a difference when you look at person... I have more than plenty of muscle, I am just interested in losing just the fat. I am not even concerned with the weight, just the size. I am a really big guy and carry most of my weight around my midsection. I dont have much fat on my arms, legs and what not. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
wL<3bass Posted July 21, 2008 Report Posted July 21, 2008 nobody should be huge and happy.well I'm 6'3 275lbs not huge but I'm happy being fat....of course if I could loose some lbs why not but I don't want to be skinny....of course I'm not a blob definitely alot of muscle, weight lifting FTW. Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
reinke Posted July 22, 2008 Report Posted July 22, 2008 i'm 5'7" and right now i weight 207. i used to weight 135 and i looked damn good. i had a decent amought of definition and veins. but, i lived in florida so i was always sweating and i did construction. once i moved back to ohio i said fuck it. i know i am fat. some love it some dont. i am very comfortable with my body. i got asked the other day when it was hot as hell "how can i walk around with no shirt on and my belly hanging out?" i told her because i am hot. im fat get over it. ----reference's---- meade916
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.