RichardXTC Posted July 23, 2008 Report Posted July 23, 2008 (edited) Yo guys we recently had our iasca semifinals and there were records being broken left right and center. Stock and stock pro divisions breaking into the 160. And then also this crazy bass boxer, Edited July 24, 2008 by Chode69 link fixed Quote 2 X 15inch XTB subs1 X Solar Audio 5000dVids:<a href="http://"http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...dio/xtb15.1.wmv"" target="_blank">http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...xtb15.1.wmv</a><a href="http://"http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...dio/xtb15.2.wmv"" target="_blank">http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...xtb15.2.wmv</a>
Forevrbumpn Posted July 23, 2008 Report Posted July 23, 2008 links dont work in the link not for me anyways Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
B Slaps Posted July 23, 2008 Report Posted July 23, 2008 FAIL link dont work Quote I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
RichardXTC Posted July 23, 2008 Author Report Posted July 23, 2008 Sorry guys here is the proper link Quote 2 X 15inch XTB subs1 X Solar Audio 5000dVids:<a href="http://"http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...dio/xtb15.1.wmv"" target="_blank">http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...xtb15.1.wmv</a><a href="http://"http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...dio/xtb15.2.wmv"" target="_blank">http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...xtb15.2.wmv</a>
RichardXTC Posted July 23, 2008 Author Report Posted July 23, 2008 Can a mod pls edit my original post with the proper link. I cant seem to edit my post. Thanks Quote 2 X 15inch XTB subs1 X Solar Audio 5000dVids:<a href="http://"http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...dio/xtb15.1.wmv"" target="_blank">http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...xtb15.1.wmv</a><a href="http://"http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...dio/xtb15.2.wmv"" target="_blank">http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...xtb15.2.wmv</a>
doug118 Posted July 23, 2008 Report Posted July 23, 2008 you guys love that song for bass boxing huh??? Quote 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
RichardXTC Posted July 23, 2008 Author Report Posted July 23, 2008 you guys love that song for bass boxing huh??? well it works best for their system. But yea most common bass boxing songs here are cross roads, breakdown and sexy love Quote 2 X 15inch XTB subs1 X Solar Audio 5000dVids:<a href="http://"http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...dio/xtb15.1.wmv"" target="_blank">http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...xtb15.1.wmv</a><a href="http://"http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...dio/xtb15.2.wmv"" target="_blank">http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...xtb15.2.wmv</a>
littleitaly1990 Posted July 23, 2008 Report Posted July 23, 2008 what exactly is bassboxing...and I love bone thugs so that's pretty hot. Quote A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.
RichardXTC Posted July 23, 2008 Author Report Posted July 23, 2008 what exactly is bassboxing...and I love bone thugs so that's pretty hot. bass boxing is playing a commercial song for 60seconds on the ac 190 sensor with either one door open or front windows. Sort of like bass race just on the ac 190 and you must have a front door or window open. Quote 2 X 15inch XTB subs1 X Solar Audio 5000dVids:<a href="http://"http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...dio/xtb15.1.wmv"" target="_blank">http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...xtb15.1.wmv</a><a href="http://"http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...dio/xtb15.2.wmv"" target="_blank">http://www.realmofexcursion.com/videos/XTC...xtb15.2.wmv</a>
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.