Sonic Electronix

Worst Place You've Ever......

Guest aseanj52

Ok, well worst i ever did. I was at my friends house just hanging out, and she wanted to hear the van. Which at the time had 4 15's. I wasn't going to say no, she was hot, single, and 18. And thought i could get in a hair trick. Well i took her out side for the demo started playing some Jeezy. It has slipped my mine that her dad is the Captain of the police force, and her mom is a dispatcher for them also. Well her mom was home already, and in the middle of them demo her dad showed up all kinds of pissed. Well i had to leave because of it, but after i left the neighbors started calling about shaking their walls and shit. Needless to say i am not allowed over there anymore. HA

Think i might win.... :D

anyone ever think that some of this shit is why people and cops are trying to crack down on car audio....ive done it in the middle of my high school when classes were in session.. knocked some shit off teachers window ledges some kids told me

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Guest aseanj52

anyone ever think that some of this shit is why people and cops are trying to crack down on car audio....ive done it in the middle of my high school when classes were in session.. knocked some shit off teachers window ledges some kids told me

That's fun to do. HA To get to the auto shop in my school from the parking lot you had to drive past about 5 class rooms.....they never had a quite day around 2:00.

worst place for me is my driveway. i'm not allowed to test it here anymore :( neighbors across the street hates me, and the neighbor about 4 to 5 house lengths (across the main street caddy corner to the side i'm on) came out and cussed me out somethin fierce lol. not to mention anyone else around me. so now i gotta drive up to the elementary school to test it out.

so you might not be allowed over at the girls house...but i'm not allowed home :lol: in a sense

Guest aseanj52

worst place for me is my driveway. i'm not allowed to test it here anymore :( neighbors across the street hates me, and the neighbor about 4 to 5 house lengths (across the main street caddy corner to the side i'm on) came out and cussed me out somethin fierce lol. not to mention anyone else around me. so now i gotta drive up to the elementary school to test it out.

so you might not be allowed over at the girls house...but i'm not allowed home :lol: in a sense

HA, i have never really tested at my house. I always kinda figured it would be a bad idea. I go to a small field about 3 miles out of town, and to do work i go to my boys house with a big ass shop and parents who don't care.

This is not the worst more like the best for me

The laws here are in private owned parking lots cops can't pull you over give you tickets unless your doing something really illegal

The private parking lot was the mall there was traffic in the parking lot forgot why but was stuck there for like 5 mins I look to the right and there is a cop sitting right there with his windows down knowing the law I couldn't help it

I let it blast I was tryin to get as loud as I could and watching the cop get mad and stare wile rolling his windows up and I'm looking right at him laughing my ass off it was great

Went into the mall for about an hour to make sure the cop was not going to wait for me to leave to mess with me on the streets

That was the best for me

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

i did on accident outside of church :(

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Guest aseanj52

i did on accident outside of church :(

What were ya bumping, some Seether? Song like Jesus don't exist or some shit. haha.That would have me beat.

Just a thought that came to my mind. I think a the worse place would be at a funeral. That is just plain disrespectful to the dead and the people grieving.

I've never done this and never will and I hope none of you guys do it as well.

My Soundz:

'06 ACCoRD

Diamond Hex (front)........................Diamond 2ch x 100Wrms............................Ought-guage Power wire and BIG THREE

Diamond 6x9 (rear deck).................AudioQue AQ1200d @ 1ohm........................MTX re-Q (sound processor for stock HU)

CDT tweets (rear doors)..................Alpine 4ch x 45Wrms.................................Clarion 7band EQ

TWO Diamond D6 12" DVC 4ohm

Coming soon upgrades:

Batts

dynamat trunk kit

I wouldnt say there was a worst...but my blue truck had 62 noise complaints in three days...it was pretty bad...Im friends with one of the local cops and he told me to park my truck at the shop for a while since they put out an apb on the truck...if you dont know what an apb is...here is a quick definition..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_points_bulletin

xa-1.gif

Archived