teamgatesbigc Posted July 27, 2008 Report Posted July 27, 2008 Might have got the poon straight up then and there if you did this http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif 2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's 2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's 4 kinetik 2000's Infinity mids and high's Mb Quart DSC480 Dc Power Alt MLA 2001 Buick regal GS
Big P Posted July 27, 2008 Report Posted July 27, 2008 Holy shit bro, what im I going to say to her......Excuse me ashly, but since I know you for a total of 20 minutes, I need to snap a pic so my INTERNET FRIENDS believe me, and dont call me a liar, cause im bragging about you on my chat forum for car audio! Ya, im sure that will go over well, she'll think im some damn pervert, and drop me right there LOL! ALL IN DUE TIME SIR..... No while your spitting on her butt hole for proper insertion you wright smd on her cheeks and sneek a bunch of pics.
Colin - STAPUFT Posted July 27, 2008 Report Posted July 27, 2008 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
teamgatesbigc Posted July 27, 2008 Report Posted July 27, 2008 No while your spitting on her butt hole for proper insertion you wright smd on her cheeks and sneek a bunch of pics. 2 Mb Quart DSC2000.1's 2 Db Drive PLW15's D2's 4 kinetik 2000's Infinity mids and high's Mb Quart DSC480 Dc Power Alt MLA 2001 Buick regal GS
dr.db Posted July 27, 2008 Report Posted July 27, 2008 No while your spitting on her butt hole for proper insertion you wright smd on her cheeks and sneek a bunch of pics.Thats about what I was thinking!!!
MickyMcD Posted July 27, 2008 Report Posted July 27, 2008 No while your spitting on her butt hole for proper insertion you wright smd on her cheeks and sneek a bunch of pics. Either you are a very interesting individual, or you are a great /b/tard. Sounds like the kind of guy I get along with. Cheers, Mick Work;DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS VeniceMeyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2'sRAMSA Monitor AmplifiersP.Audio MonitorsBSS OMNIDRIVE and SoundwebDBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ'sRCF TT22ARCF ART320
newls1 Posted July 27, 2008 Author Report Posted July 27, 2008 No while your spitting on her butt hole for proper insertion you wright smd on her cheeks and sneek a bunch of pics.That is some funny shit right there LOL!. I got back in last night around the 12:30-1am time. Had a good time, we mostly talked about our similarities, and from what I gather, doesnt want a relationship either, just a "Friend" to talk to. Which is fine too, can never have enough friends..... overall good time, only cost $40, and being that is about all I have to my name till my next paycheck, things could have been worse.......... I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
etaks_crew Posted July 27, 2008 Report Posted July 27, 2008 I love everyone on this site. You all think the way I do and the second the first person said poon I was dieing on the floor lol.
Big P Posted July 27, 2008 Report Posted July 27, 2008 That is some funny shit right there LOL!. I got back in last night around the 12:30-1am time. Had a good time, we mostly talked about our similarities, and from what I gather, doesnt want a relationship either, just a "Friend" to talk to. Which is fine too, can never have enough friends..... overall good time, only cost $40, and being that is about all I have to my name till my next paycheck, things could have been worse.......... Just a "friend" = shes lining you up if she digs you you get to get a peace when she brakes up with the other dumb ass. It also means when your relationship makes a turn for the worst she can run like hell and use the excuse "I told you from the beginning I didnt want any thing serous" This is so she can leave you easily with a guilt free cotous. So be sure and get lots of photos for the 18 and over section. Video would be good to.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.