Sonic Electronix

Do You Guys Know What This Is? *update 29july*

isnt that the TC-9 motor??? and looks like sumthin TC would make

Correct, it's the TC-9 motor, however, it looks more like the Soundsplinter RL-P (already mentioned)

Pics of the SoundSplinter.

rlp-18b.jpg

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Correct, it's the TC-9 motor, however, it looks more like the Soundsplinter RL-P (already mentioned)

Pics of the SoundSplinter.

Which pretty much looks like a TC sub minus the basket lol

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

SoundSplinter Site

Email them a photo and see what they have to say about it. That one your looking at I swear I have seen something that looked almost like that, The ones I am thinking of were built for a Movie Theater THX sub system, That ribbed Surround is very distinct, I could be wrong. Hell for 65.00 bucks its a steal of a deal anyway buy it and have some fun with it!

nice come up man

even if blown, still a good buy

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I bought it guys and I actually got it for $60. I had to drive an hour and a half though one way. This thing is gigantic. It is acutally brand new, never used. The seller is one of those guys that goes auctions and he said he bought this along with a set of other speakers. I did and impedance check with DMM and it came back with 3.6ohms and i did an ops check by hookin it up to my audioque in my car and it works. It sounds pretty good at low volume and that's open air. Now I gotta think about what I'm gonna do with it....suggestions are welcome.

I emailed soundsplinter and they said that this uses the same motor and basket but it is not theirs.

Do you guys think i can re-coil/re-cone this so that I can have a DVC instead of single.? what kit do you guys think would fit this motor and basket? cuz it's going to be hard to power this at 4ohms.

Here are the pics:

Arriving at its new home.

DSC00469.jpg

This thing is huge!

DSC00470.jpg

Bigger than my guitar

DSC00471.jpg

DSC00469.jpg

on top of my old single 12" woofer box (it is bigger than the box it self)

DSC00473.jpg

DSC00474.jpg

Bigger than my computer!

DSC00476.jpg

Edited by honda

My Soundz:

'06 ACCoRD

Diamond Hex (front)........................Diamond 2ch x 100Wrms............................Ought-guage Power wire and BIG THREE

Diamond 6x9 (rear deck).................AudioQue AQ1200d @ 1ohm........................MTX re-Q (sound processor for stock HU)

CDT tweets (rear doors)..................Alpine 4ch x 45Wrms.................................Clarion 7band EQ

TWO Diamond D6 12" DVC 4ohm

Coming soon upgrades:

Batts

dynamat trunk kit

"Do you guys think i can re-coil/re-cone this so that I can have a DVC instead of single.? what kit do you guys think would fit this motor and basket? cuz it's going to be hard to power this at 4ohms. "

Play the shit out of it like it is now, No sence in tearing up a perfectly good sub that is working :)