Footlongsam's F*ckin Around Again

are you guys serious? around 8volts? holy sht

:help:

your amps are going to be seeing the amp :diablo:

lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Haha, Well I did the BIG 3 with some spare 4ga. and added a 50 farad capacitor, and 2 more batteries for a total of 6 batteries

13.8 volts

11.3 volt drop.

GETTIN BETTER

I'll do another run of 0ga. in a day or so

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Damn.

DassaLottaVoltaDrop

make sure the internal volume, port size/length is the same for the top three and bottom three!!!!!

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

The way I see it is with the ports firing into the back chamber where the other subs are at you ar essentially making it a 6th Order bandpass.

When you do the top three, don't be afraid to mess with that row's phasing.

You may be able to line it up just right so that it kicks the bass wave in the ass as it comes out and gives it a boost.

Well Sampson... whats the word? Hows it coming along? When are you and your girl gonna come visit me again and show me the new setup? I got more furniture in the chanty :lol:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Well Sampson... whats the word? Hows it coming along? When are you and your girl gonna come visit me again and show me the new setup? I got more furniture in the chanty :lol:

I'm not takin her with me this time. She was a drag last time, LOL! I can have alot more fun with out her! U Know Were Hittin Up Tha TiTTY Barrzzzzz!!

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Archived