Yea i would like to see a tornado, but not have to be worried my house is going to get destroyed. People i have talked to are affariad of earth quakes cause the ground moves, but its not that bad. Shakes for no more than a 30 on average, unless its a big one, then it gets rocking and rollin pretty damn good.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

<< def rather have earthquakes than tornadoes

last REAL earthquake I felt was the 89' there were a few 5.0 er's and higher when I lived in the bay area

but when you live in a area where your used to them, and know they wont get outrageously big, they are fun, run outside and watch the waves in the street...

the 89' screwed my house up tho, knocked down almost all the bookshelves, pictures and stuff, suprised the tv stayed up on its stand tho... hmmm

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I think steve just burped the hoopty, j/k

I seen it on yahoo weather, hope all is well

LoL

<< def rather have earthquakes than tornadoes

last REAL earthquake I felt was the 89' there were a few 5.0 er's and higher when I lived in the bay area

but when you live in a area where your used to them, and know they wont get outrageously big, they are fun, run outside and watch the waves in the street...

the 89' screwed my house up tho, knocked down almost all the bookshelves, pictures and stuff, suprised the tv stayed up on its stand tho... hmmm

Might be your fab skills. :search:

Tornadoes = worse.

They shake your hsoue jsut like an earthquakle, just not as long. then it tears it the fuck down.

When i was 16 we had an F4 tornado go over our house right before it touched down. It ripped our roof off. Shit wasnt cool at all.

I disagree, you have a warning when a tornado is comming, with an earthquake there is no warning they just happen.

Tornadoes = worse.

They shake your hsoue jsut like an earthquakle, just not as long. then it tears it the fuck down.

When i was 16 we had an F4 tornado go over our house right before it touched down. It ripped our roof off. Shit wasnt cool at all.

X2 we had one go less then 1 mile in front of our house it ripped apart a local daycare also and it ripped apart a bunch of house and tore up a bunch of trees also luckily it didnt come close to our house

I disagree, you have a warning when a tornado is comming, with an earthquake there is no warning they just happen.

moreso nowdays, yea. they can break it down to a pretty small area. this was before doppler 10 though. All they could say was the conditions are favorable for X county to have one. We were sitting there, then all of a sudden we heard rumbling. not like thunder, but like a train. then the next thing we knew, the roof was getting ripped upwards, and the house was shaking like nuts. Worst thing ever.

It was no biggie. Been through way worse of course. Started of like it was gonna have some balls but then died out and kept waving, did hang for a while though. At least a good 20 sec's.

OH WELL, L.A. TILL THE DAY I DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

Archived