Some Credit Is Needed ->mods/admins

I have no problem with you guys handling the people you don't want in here. That is fine and we all love you guys for it. I just saw the PM exchange between david and the person just banned and let's just say Asshole went only one way in that exchange and it wasn't the person banned.

at first I was nice to the guy, but he kept going, he wouldnt listen to the warnings he recieved, he also tried to tell me how to run my forum, funny thing is he actually apologized to me.

if you dont like the way I handle things on the forum you dont have to stick around, I canbe a dick when I need to be, and sometimes I need to be, becuase people refuse to follow rules, I have been very lienaint, If it was upto me, alot of people would hate me more than they do now, becuase only a few people actually follow the forum rules.

I tell ya what, Im gonna become a super asshole now, see the rules posted atthe top of the forum, see the rules posted in the Forsale section, ya'll better start following them, because now Im gonna enforce them to the maxx.

you should try dealing with some of these people on a daily baises(sp) you think what I do is easy? I dont get paid to baby sit, I dont get paid to deal with the morons, asshats, and retards, I get paid to work on the forum/website.

for those of you that support Steve and I and the moderators thank you, I appreciate it, I really do, and I know Imnot talking just for myself.

David

i hope i didnt kinda trigger that guy getting banned. cause i did tell david it was annoying watching those guys post hella stupid threads. like what if i had 200 woofers and a nuclear power plant and so many amps blah blah blah. i would bitch someone out for posting stupid shit like that too. theres a point where you draw the line. that was it so he got booted. one less person here who cares. i sure in the hell dont give a f*ck. one less bandwidth waster.

naaaah you had nothing to do with it, i had allready asked him to chill out, but he is some 16yr old, that thinks he knows how to run a forum, and I dont, I was even nice to him abut it at first.

I have been doing this for 8yrs, I know a thing or two about running a successful forum.

x 10 on a GOOD JOB by David and the Admin here. I enjoy the site and watching it grow everyday.

GOOD JOB GUYS!!

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

i really appreciate the mods and admins on this forum. u always keep the ignorant people away and make this site great.

the only thing that made me sad was the banning of megalo. of course that was his own idiotic doing lol

keep it up guys u rock!

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

at first I was nice to the guy, but he kept going, he wouldnt listen to the warnings he recieved, he also tried to tell me how to run my forum, funny thing is he actually apologized to me.

if you dont like the way I handle things on the forum you dont have to stick around, I canbe a dick when I need to be, and sometimes I need to be, becuase people refuse to follow rules, I have been very lienaint, If it was upto me, alot of people would hate me more than they do now, becuase only a few people actually follow the forum rules.

I tell ya what, Im gonna become a super asshole now, see the rules posted atthe top of the forum, see the rules posted in the Forsale section, ya'll better start following them, because now Im gonna enforce them to the maxx.

you should try dealing with some of these people on a daily baises(sp) you think what I do is easy? I dont get paid to baby sit, I dont get paid to deal with the morons, asshats, and retards, I get paid to work on the forum/website.

for those of you that support Steve and I and the moderators thank you, I appreciate it, I really do, and I know Imnot talking just for myself.

David

There are several (edit: hell 90% of forums and not just car audio), much larger than this where the Moderators and Admins don't have to be assholes to get the point across. That is just the method you choose. If that is the way you want to run your forum then I'm not going to argue with you about it. I'm just going to tell you it is VERY unprofessional. That is all I have to say on this.

Regardless of my stance on the subject- i would like to point out how polite and to the point Tub Asko is being. :good: makes it much easier for me to take you seriously.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

First, this is a great environment for guys that build, have, and enjoy car audio systems. Second, I haven't encountered the "haters" that Ive come across over the years on other forums. Last, the knowledge being past around is typically real life experiences. Results may vary, but that's a good thing.

Admin does just fine in my opinion. And even having been in the industry personally for 15 years I'm still learning from guys like you. Theory and creative thought process is always something that should be shared. Good job to the members also, I like how the majority looks out for the site and polices scammers and low lifes. There's plenty of places to talk audio but this is at the top of the list. :clapping:

Darvex468smd.jpg

There are several (edit: hell 90% of forums and not just car audio), much larger than this where the Moderators and Admins don't have to be assholes to get the point across. That is just the method you choose. If that is the way you want to run your forum then I'm not going to argue with you about it. I'm just going to tell you it is VERY unprofessional. That is all I have to say on this.

these statements show me you have no Idea what your talking about.

we are pretty damn relaxed about alot of stuff, but ocasionaly you have some that will push the limits, like your buddy.

Alot of forum moderators and Administrators dont put up with half the crap we do.

Ask chevyboy how many times he has been warned, I dont have to keep saying anything to him, I could just dump him and be done with it, but I dont, why is that?? becuase I dont like to be like that anymore then anyone else.

he is not the only one that has had many warnings with no action taken.

your buddy, would still be here if he hadnt done what he did, I warned him to many times, I was nice about it at first, even when he questioned my authority, I didnt do anything, but then he decided to go off, and he was banned. he got what he deserved.

you honestly have no clue about what your talking about.

here is another example.

last night I went to Ca.com to help out someone who thinks they were wrongly accused here of scamming, I was trying hard to help him clear his name, I went to Ca.com, registered so I could let people know that we were trying to get to the bottom of the issue, I made 1 post and I was banned, for no reason. I didnt say one bad thing about anyone. but I was banned and labled a scammer. thats pretty Professional isnt it?

Ask James about how things happen on the forum he moderates at, he will tell you just how relaxed we are.

( sorry to drag you into this James, hope I didnt put you on the spot to badly)

like I said before, if you dont like the way we run the forum, leave it wont hurt my feelings at all.

im pretty sure most of this is about wigglez and robin...imo david you should just let robin try to explain himself since he is well known on other forums to not be a scammer. but thats just my opinion

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived