Im doing 12 12's in a bandpass wall similar to g monks with one MA Audio 802sx to start possibly two later on...Its going in a 94 town car, and im thinking powerbass but still undecided on subs...Is this ground pounder worthy? Also do you think ill break 150?

1994 Lincoln Town Car

Headunit: Pioneer Premier 510UB : 2 Powerbass AEQ-7X0 Eq's

Front Stage: 30 Mids/Highs off of a Kicker zx850.4 & Kicker kx600.4

Sub Stage: 4 18" DC Level 4s (w/ Level 5 coils) : 2 Mmats D3000.1s

Security: Autopage RS730

Electrical : 200 amp Powermaster Alt : MLA module : KnuKonceptz wiring : 6 Universal Battery UB12750's

Im doing 12 12's in a bandpass wall similar to g monks with one MA Audio 802sx to start possibly two later on...Its going in a 94 town car, and im thinking powerbass but still undecided on subs...Is this ground pounder worthy? Also do you think ill break 150?

I get so sick of these 'am I a ground pounder' or 'what will I hit' threads. There are PLENTY of threads describing what a ground pounder is, read them.

Nobody knows what you will hit, stop asking.

Sounds like a great groundpounder contender to me. Should definitely have a good chance at 150 but regardless it'll still wang on music :D

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

I get so sick of these 'am I a ground pounder' or 'what will I hit' threads. There are PLENTY of threads describing what a ground pounder is, read them.

where's that amen smiley again? members here hit over 150 with a pair of 15's, so why not 12 12's? it's all in the build. we cannot determine that

^You sir are my hero I too am sick and tired of these threads about 20 of them pop up everyday.....READ ppl.......

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

I dunno if he is still selling them, but Kingsuv "WAS" selling 16- 12" power bass subs

HE WAS a ground pounder with that set up

He still is a ground pounder, so is his wife

But ground pounder status equals wattage too, not just cone area

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

members here hit over 150 with a pair of 15's, so why not 12 12's? it's all in the build. we cannot determine that

just because there are alot of subs doesnt mean its gonna get ugly, the more shit you have the more shit can go wrong :(

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

just because there are alot of subs doesnt mean its gonna get ugly, the more shit you have the more shit can go wrong :(

The more you have, the more can go wrong.... can I get an AAAAMEEEN!!!

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic