roscoe1129 Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 Nice man I was hoping t see this posted soon NOWGIVEMESOMEVIDZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
David Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 I know the scores aka numbers that it did, but I will let AudioFanatics post them. its loud yo
McLovin Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 Dude this build rocks. Now he just needs to lower the front to even it out. Cant wait to see vidz and Flex. Credo Quia Absurdum
audiofanaticz Posted August 9, 2008 Author Report Posted August 9, 2008 so who wants these videos I got hosted?!?! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif
dmanson Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 so who wants these videos I got hosted?!?! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif a hand raised here ....... 2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s 1-DC 5K amp (1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR) 3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative. (2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear) Audiocontrol 3.1. DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module
audiofanaticz Posted August 9, 2008 Author Report Posted August 9, 2008 Ok, I guess we will start with the low numbers. Cd player in dash was skipping, so josh hooked up this lil green box to burp it with that is made for testing speakers, you turn the dial on it and your freq changes, kinda cool little toy, but no where near the same as using a cd player.
Stephen Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 ok next plz you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
BigPimpin91 Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 I have a frequency generator too. It's in a briefcase though, along with other cool electronics toys. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
McLovin Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 dude thats sick cant wait to see the "high numbers" Credo Quia Absurdum
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.