ummmmmm downfire box in an excursion??????? i thought those were only used to reduce rattle?????? i hope your not expecting some tremendous numbers from it?????

im not looking for numbers, the x wont be takin to shows again prolly...i just want a strong box that works for waht i need....i want to be able to pile whatever i want on top of it, go on trips whatever and still have some bump...a 7.5 cube box dosnt really work for this...this is exactly what i need

guys i added 1.5 inches to the bottom of the box for clearence and it made a huge difference

and james, ive come to conclusions that ill never satisfy you with my building, so w/e dosnt bother me

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ok i didnt know thats what you were going for. should sound great. trust me i have a box in the back of my hoe i dont like letting anyone looking at. looks aweful. but yea right on. i was looking at the sides like it wasent enough room for clearence for the speakers glad to hear you fixed it and it sounds good.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

ok i didnt know thats what you were going for. should sound great. trust me i have a box in the back of my hoe i dont like letting anyone looking at. looks aweful. but yea right on. i was looking at the sides like it wasent enough room for clearence for the speakers glad to hear you fixed it and it sounds good.

thanks man...its not ment to look CLASSY, it will prolly never get meterd, its tuned to 38 hz, i want to listen to korn or w/e i want that has some fast shit and for it to keep up, it does all that and makes me happy...:)

now on a side note, wonder how long it would take rusty to build me 2 more 15's... :spiteful:

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

a little offtopic: this is with my cellphone too: Posted Image

Nice box for sure :)

Dear hell, what kind of phone is that?!?! Quality of the vid is amazing for a phone.

Looks decent Logan, I'm still not personally sold on kicker, but to each his own...

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

im not looking for numbers, the x wont be takin to shows again prolly...i just want a strong box that works for waht i need....i want to be able to pile whatever i want on top of it, go on trips whatever and still have some bump...a 7.5 cube box dosnt really work for this...this is exactly what i need

guys i added 1.5 inches to the bottom of the box for clearence and it made a huge difference

and james, ive come to conclusions that ill never satisfy you with my building, so w/e dosnt bother me

you impress me if you actually showed some care on something you did, eh its splattered all over , "i dont care" eh the wood split " oh well its sealed up" eh i mounted it on the outside of the door panel ..."i didnt have time"

thanks, im not trippin bout james...he dosnt like anything i do...:P

or anything anybody else does lol :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

or anything anybody else does lol :)

your the opnly other person who does half ass shit that i get on, and logans is 1000's times better then anything youll ever touch. His isnt even bad its just cleanup stuff.

hell least his shit gets done at all slacker

your the opnly other person who does half ass shit that i get on, and logans is 1000's times better then anything youll ever touch. His isnt even bad its just cleanup stuff.

hell least his shit gets done at all slacker

eh, whatever man, business before pleasure bruh

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer