Emperorjj1 Finally Finishing Something (door Pods)

those look fucking awesome!!! :good:

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

looked in his sig lately?

btw, awesome color on the kevlar/carbon

lol avatar says both SS and supercharged and if the pic of the car doesnt give it away the sig has a "cobaltss.net" watermark and theres always the writing "first dual alt cobalt ss/sc"

Do you think going with the plain weave over the twill weave was a good decision? I honestly sorta wanted the plain more because it could be straight and thought it would look nicer but now im not sure. The twill probably would have shown the blue better

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

looks sick as hell man.

probly sounds better than it looks

yes and no... while it does sound sweet theres a bit of an echo on a certain freq in the midranges and i originally tuned/ had it tuned using one amp that i no longer have (had it as a loaner until i got my 301x) and it sounded alot better then (tuning it for ~40 mins and tweeking every once in a while) vs the 4 minutes i spent on it with the amps i have now. Cars been sitting over the weekend while ive been spending my time messing with/ hooking up the dual alt. So while it sounds good now it will sound great once i get around to tuning it.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Archived