Resin Won't Harden

Used some older hardener and I think it's causing my setup to not harden yet, anyone got tips or solutions? :(

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

It will harden over time. how long depends on weather conditions. You can also setup a lamp on it to help heat it, that should help it some. Don't feel too bad, I've glassed some shit and forgot to add hardener to it :(

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

old hardener?? should be fine, probably didnt use enough... use a spot/ halogen heatlamp on it for a couple hours and see what happens... just dont leave it too long!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

It will harden over time. how long depends on weather conditions. You can also setup a lamp on it to help heat it, that should help it some. Don't feel too bad, I've glassed some shit and forgot to add hardener to it :(

I kid you not, the comment's yall are leaving are making me feel alot more hopeful, I really appreciate it guys. :drinks:

I did fail to mention that yes it has been a very crummy weather day here. It's been muggy and dark all day, and was raining right before I glassed so it was humid as a mo-fo. The heat lamp idea sounds good, but I'm assuming tomorrow should be pretty sunny atleast for a bit so I'm gonna have my dad set the box out in the sun while I'm at work, hopefully that will get things going.

It's just one of those depressive feelings when you're hoping like hell you didn't just screw up such a huge piece of work. :sorry:

userbar651078zu3.gif

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

ive done the both before.. lol

not enuff harder, to much hardner, or no hardner

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

You could also try and put a hot batch on top of the cold batch.

I've definitely been thinking about this, but I'm not sure if that couldn't be more harmful in the end. :(

It's still pretty muggy outside this morning, and the shit has yet to goop up even...

Hopefully after I get home I can try a big heat lamp.

userbar651078zu3.gif

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

scrape it off and wipe it down with acetone if all else fails

Ew, I sure hope I don't have to, but if it comes down to it I guess you just gotta get dirty to learn from mistakes. :(

Thanks loads for all the suggestions guys.

userbar651078zu3.gif

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner