Sampsonite Posted August 20, 2008 Report Posted August 20, 2008 Had me going for a minute :lol: --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Charger Posted August 20, 2008 Report Posted August 20, 2008 Idiots... Previous 150+ daily rides: Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470 2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4 x American Bass HD18 walled SMD - System of The Month August 2008 My Youtube Videos
Eskii Posted August 20, 2008 Report Posted August 20, 2008 lol. Hate people who drop Steves name to get cred. He ain't keeping up with steve at all! Previous: 1988 Nissan Patrol Rockford T800.4 Rockford T1 15 (sealed) Rockford 6.5 Components Current: 1997 Jeep Wrangler Build goals... 1x RF P300.2 4x Hertz HCX165's Built Completes Alpine 9886 Headunit RF P300.2 RF P500-1bd 2x RF P2-D2 8" Subs, 1.3 cubes @39.5Hz 4x Hertz HCX130's Current comment... Satisfied for the moment, focusing on performance upgrades
Chode69 Posted August 20, 2008 Report Posted August 20, 2008 what retards...i commented on that long ass comment NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
MickyMcD Posted August 20, 2008 Report Posted August 20, 2008 Poasted. Cheers, Mick Work;DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS VeniceMeyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2'sRAMSA Monitor AmplifiersP.Audio MonitorsBSS OMNIDRIVE and SoundwebDBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ'sRCF TT22ARCF ART320
Big P Posted August 20, 2008 Report Posted August 20, 2008 When people ask me If I know Steve Meade I say "Whos Steve Meade?" I dont know I have more fun fucking with people then even telling them I shook the mans hand. They dont need to be knowin that shit any way. If they were really in the know then they wouldn't need to ask such questions or name drop.
Audiobahnaholic Posted August 20, 2008 Report Posted August 20, 2008 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkvAHzDMEro That's all I've got to say about that dude mysubsbang. HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35
2001JeepGrandCherokee Posted August 20, 2008 Report Posted August 20, 2008 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkvAHzDMEro That's all I've got to say about that dude mysubsbang. HAHA. Pulled her straight out of a dumpster he did.
01xtreme Posted August 20, 2008 Report Posted August 20, 2008 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkvAHzDMEro That's all I've got to say about that dude mysubsbang. Come on guys, try and take the high road here. Just cause he doesn't know shit about car audio doesn't mean you have to rag on his old lady, or kids. WHy can't he hate/rag on a person by the merits of his/her own stupidity. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
Audiobahnaholic Posted August 20, 2008 Report Posted August 20, 2008 True, never said anything bout his old lady, and that was the wrong link now that I watched the video. I was actually referring to his video of his Rockford Punch Power subs in a sealed box off a 500w amp that he said was doing 140's in the comments of the steve meade video. Comment mysubsbang (1 week ago) its all good man FUCK TAKE A DAMN CHILL PILL.. my bad i said i am hitting 140 now so 150 isnt all that really. it just depends on how much air you got moving in there thats all. i cant do hair tricks either but my car is falling apart. i need to tighten all my trunk bolts again. damn thing looks like its falling off. some call it flex but i call it a pain in the ass. lol His video I don't know for sure, but I've never seen a 140 out of the trunk in a sealed box on 500watts. HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.