Loud Stereo = Airbag To The Face

seems fake to me, ive been in some cares with HELLLA loud setups and the lights blinked at us but never a airbag deployment, also smacking on the steering wheel (HORN) wouldnt do it, the dash i dont see it happening either.

I was gonna post this video this morning, seen it on myspace when I logged in to level up on mobsters. After I watched it, I said its TOO FAKE.

Considering that air bags are activated by a sealed pressure sensor, that have 2 contacts inside and when those 2 contacts make a connection they go off.

We all know that there is no way in hell that the car in the video is loud by any means, and we can all gaurentee that there are way louder people on this site and never had problems with the air bags going off.

I blew up a few air bags already at the junk yard. and when blowing them up with the sensor intacked its called a BFH (Big Funking Hammer to the crash box in the front of the car.

I also dont see why the alarm would turn on, and lights would start blinking. They probolly did it just for a better effect.

lol, kinda off topic but what was the name of that song? i heard it a few yrs back prolly late 80's early 90's ied like to kno what it is if there any oldschoolers around that might kno the name of it

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

lol, kinda off topic but what was the name of that song? i heard it a few yrs back prolly late 80's early 90's ied like to kno what it is if there any oldschoolers around that might kno the name of it

Its Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (sp), it was used in the waynes world movie, but songs been out way before then :)

just noticed that it was out... way before it inflated.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

Archived