well what would be the best way to run my wiring you think?

what do you mean to run your wiring? where to fuse it? where to run it to the back? how to hook 2 amps up?

i'll answer for him, he needs to know all of the above

nothing wrong with the 3000DB amp.... Id buy one

But if you have more money to spend on a amp, then there are better options

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

well after my doin my taxes are my choices are 2 pa3000db,i loved my last one,or a xx colossus,but i dont know which one yet,the pa did 2300rms at 1 ohm i ran mine at .75.never had a problem with it,for the same price theres the xx colossus which does 1600x2 at 1 ohm,which will be ran at .75 ohm again

1998 gmc sierra

h/u:eclipse cd3200

sub:dd9518g d1.5

amp:jl e300/4

sub amp:dd m2a

front stage:id ctx65cs

dc power 270 alt

lots of kicker 1/0

the reason you will have no issues that low of an impediance is because of Impediance rise.

.75 is practicly  1ohm with imp rise it will be well above 1ohm  my van saw a rise of 2.5 ohms @ 39hz

well after my doin my taxes are my choices are 2 pa3000db,i loved my last one,or a xx colossus,but i dont know which one yet,the pa did 2300rms at 1 ohm i ran mine at .75.never had a problem with it,for the same price theres the xx colossus which does 1600x2 at 1 ohm,which will be ran at .75 ohm again

get the pa3000db's  youll end up with more power with them then a Collosus.  I likethe Colossus better as a amp but more power and probably more reliable at the ohm rating would be 2 pa's

Archived