Talon Tsi Upgrade/rebuild Update: Starting On System!

The kid who had it before me riced it out....the exhaust will stay I'm gonna ditch that "super pro" tachometer maybe get an auto meter to match the boost, water temp, and a/f ratio gauges. He put Honda prelude wheels on it with bald kuhmo tires http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif but it came with rims one of them the lugs are messed up gotta fix it. Gonna get new brakes rotors and pads, tires, fix w/e is wrong with the motor, clean it, get a new headliner, new seats maybe (leather)......also might get new pistons, rods, seals, cometic headgasket, few other goodies......wanna run this car street/daily driven with around 18-22lbs of boost..... hopefully 300+whp when I get the 550cc injectors and walbro 255 fuel pump

edit: and a new intercooler aswell as piping.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Those are sweet my neighbor has the exact same year I believe, its AWD turbo, he just got a upgraded turbo, but he is lazy getting to installing

They got balls, his is about a 13.6 second with factory turbo, but said when he puts in the aftermarket turbo, should be a 11.8 or somethin

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

The kid who had it before me riced it out....the exhaust will stay I'm gonna ditch that "super pro" tachometer maybe get an auto meter to match the boost, water temp, and a/f ratio gauges. He put Honda prelude wheels on it with bald kuhmo tires http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif but it came with rims one of them the lugs are messed up gotta fix it. Gonna get new brakes rotors and pads, tires, fix w/e is wrong with the motor, clean it, get a new headliner, new seats maybe (leather)......also might get new pistons, rods, seals, cometic headgasket, few other goodies......wanna run this car street/daily driven with around 18-22lbs of boost..... hopefully 300+whp when I get the 550cc injectors and walbro 255 fuel pump

edit: and a new intercooler aswell as piping.

You shouldnt need that much boost to get 300 hun at the wheel...especially if you do pistons,rods,etc...good pump gas and 10-15 pounds will get ya moving.

Which is photoshopped...?

/offtopic

either that or it started to melt cuzz that pic is waaaaaavy :D not hating.... have fun with that car I miss my old talon...

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

maybee he should take a small vacation like say a week or so, Rienke, your about as close as they come to being dumped from this site.

thank you for the warning. i will stop. and roscoe sorry for the haggling (sp) thats just my nature. but i will calm it down. ;)

----reference's----

meade916

thank you for the warning. i will stop. and roscoe sorry for the haggling (sp) thats just my nature. but i will calm it down. ;)

I'm glad you took it that way. Shit, I thougt for sure you were gonna jump on here and blow up :good:

Enough Post dumping

Btw, Duct_tape123, You Skorrrrred too!

sorta

--Sampson cool.gif

816-591-6592

www.kcrimshop.com

Which is photoshopped...?

/offtopic

either that or it started to melt cuzz that pic is waaaaaavy :D not hating.... have fun with that car I miss my old talon...

Yeh I told my brother while I was at work to crop the images and put them up and he decided to photoshop a denon in the dash :pardon:

My YouTube Videos

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

Little update got everything disconnected and gonna pull the engine and transmission from the car tomorrow. Should be fun :rolleyes:

My YouTube Videos

Archived