Airborne Posted March 25, 2009 Report Posted March 25, 2009 thats a good idea.. imma think about that one.. but im going to try to weld a metal bracket first if not then ill use that idea because for sure it sounds like it will work lolI was tight on space and the plumbers tape held them down. I wish I had the space for a rack.
Moore941 Posted March 25, 2009 Report Posted March 25, 2009 I used to run those bags in the ass end of my race car things make such a difference and kinda nice u could adjust em to w.e. u like mine sucked though always had to refill in between rounds, but that is a sweet install love those subs and the wiring in the back has inspired me now lol 2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat. 1 Dc lvl5 18 4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2 Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire shootin for 145+
jonn_jonn Posted March 25, 2009 Author Report Posted March 25, 2009 I was tight on space and the plumbers tape held them down. I wish I had the space for a rack.yeah i dont blame you.. that will be my next resort
jonn_jonn Posted March 25, 2009 Author Report Posted March 25, 2009 I used to run those bags in the ass end of my race car things make such a difference and kinda nice u could adjust em to w.e. u like mine sucked though always had to refill in between rounds, but that is a sweet install love those subs and the wiring in the back has inspired me now lolyeah those bags make a hell of a diffrence.. you can see the diffrence and you can feel it to its alot smoother on the road.. thnx for the feedback.. everyone loves the wiring when i show them my stuff lol but i keep my shit neat i hate when people have there setup just thrown in wires all diffrent places lol
07sOnAtA sp.ed Posted March 25, 2009 Report Posted March 25, 2009 very good job, its nice to people who say that they will do something when they get a chance, and actually do it. good choice on batts, even though i prefer power master, but you electrical is solid. what your voltage drop to now when you play ur system? nice vids too, those subs seem to be moving a good amount of air. CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION 2008 Hyundai Sonata Team T3 Audio Team Deadly Hertz Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)
knowledge Posted March 25, 2009 Report Posted March 25, 2009 nice work! simple and clean the way it should be! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
chewie Posted March 25, 2009 Report Posted March 25, 2009 were you ever able to up the wattage to those subs??? what kinda numbers are you seeing ? 91 dodge colt gt.. 4 custom t600 15s audioque 3500d.1 tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned. blazer stroker 15 brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop 145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL Aim: chewieft09 www.t3audio.com carpe diez nuts !! my house is louder than your car...
kryptonite Posted March 25, 2009 Report Posted March 25, 2009 Sick build up bro! DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGERCurrently Own 4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option 2 - DC 5k lvl 4 motor lvl 2 motor On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said: this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.
jonn_jonn Posted March 26, 2009 Author Report Posted March 26, 2009 very good job, its nice to people who say that they will do something when they get a chance, and actually do it. good choice on batts, even though i prefer power master, but you electrical is solid. what your voltage drop to now when you play ur system? nice vids too, those subs seem to be moving a good amount of air. my voltage drops to about 13.2.. the videos are with my stock alt. because im getting the aftermarket rebuilt
jonn_jonn Posted March 26, 2009 Author Report Posted March 26, 2009 were you ever able to up the wattage to those subs??? what kinda numbers are you seeing ? no i stayed with the same amps.. they are good with those amps really no need to.. well i think so didnt get them metered yet soon VERY soon keep updated on my page.. thnx
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.