thank the lord for sure bro.......

that it is..............now after somthing like this.....is it my place to bring this to sombodys attention....

i would almost feel obligated...its not like the kid can speak for himself...

i likes me some audio stuff...

this is something you need to show Memphis in 20 years. or when he has kids

its real frusterating because he has no idea what we were all feeling tonight......he just laughs at us and says were silly....... :censored: :censored:

Edited by groundpounder2k2

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

i know its not the same but ive had the scare as well, but at the Wal mart, daughter (7)came up missing when i turned around for a sec to talk to a store person about something. Come to find out after 45 minutes of heart beating out my chest And them calling a Code adam over the loud speaker, she thought it was funny to hide in the middle of a clothes rack.

Call it child abuse but i busted her ass right in the Walmart Isle.

I am glad everything worked out man...Fawk I could not sleep a week after some stuff like that... Glad it all worked out....But THIS:::::

"we find out this kid is home alone every day from the time he gets off the buss till 8 oclock at night" 7yrs old is to GD young to be at a house by himself. Parents need to be put in check son!!!