99vic Posted August 28, 2008 Report Posted August 28, 2008 why would you put your arm around another man like that?whe question is where is the other guys arm? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
B Slaps Posted August 28, 2008 Report Posted August 28, 2008 whe question is where is the other guys arm? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Sampsonite Posted August 28, 2008 Report Posted August 28, 2008 Thats cute wow, the attempt to redeem himself through a pack of lies FIaL --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Chode69 Posted August 28, 2008 Report Posted August 28, 2008 Thats cute wow, the attempt to redeem himself through a pack of lies FIaL tehe NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
B Slaps Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 tehe hahaha spelling fail! I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Forevrbumpn Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 what the hell! why not http://www.xtremespl.org/contact.html ^^^ is that phone number still current on his website? And his name is Justin- so J kind of a dead giveaway there too I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Sampsonite Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 Wow, after Re-reading everything, It all makes so much sense. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (re-read pg. 1) --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
David Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 ^^^ is that phone number still current on his website? And his name is Justin- so J kind of a dead giveaway there too especially since his email account he registered with is...................... [email protected] your almost a goner.
Aaron813 Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 especially since his email account he registered with is...................... [email protected] your almost a goner. Gett him David
Sampsonite Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.