Sampsonite Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 be sure check out FUCKSMD.com on its way "Sorry, we couldn't find fucksmd.com" --rr.com --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Forevrbumpn Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 well, we dont have to stoop down to that level, we could just invite him over to Aug 30s dbdrag I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
99vic Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 be sure check out FUCKSMD.com on its wayim sure it will get big like http://www.xtremespl.org/contact.html. why get so mad ur the low life that fucked up not smd. crackheads these days REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
99vic Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 well, we dont have to stoop down to that level, we could just invite him over to Aug 30s dbdraghis pussy ass wont show up! roscoe u should give him a 2 tone name pink for scammer and purple for being a pussy REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
roscoe1129 Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 be sure check out FUCKSMD.com on its wayyup banned like a mofo!!!!!!!!Im sure Steve has something to say on this and he can post on a locked topic sooo... Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
99vic Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 WAIT !! can someone make me a fail pic before this is locked? REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Sampsonite Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 his pussy ass wont show up! roscoe u should give him a 2 tone name pink for scammer and purple for being a pussy NOOOOOOOO, I already called dibs on purple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
Applejack Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 ugh err, i must have missed something, will someone PM me the reason this guy is a douche? key letters "PM" Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
99vic Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 NOOOOOOOO, I already called dibs on purple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ok how bout rainbow colors then REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
99vic Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 well he says he will be at the sac show well see he said he has some business to handle with jack,kimo and doug(sp) REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.