JPagan Posted March 30, 2009 Report Posted March 30, 2009 The DC plexi looks nice. With the ports painted flat black it makes the rear look so clean. also looks cleaner with carpet instead of fleck stone.
Nightshade Posted March 30, 2009 Report Posted March 30, 2009 150 db bump Bills Where at dash or kick? Either way that's awesome, and may I add an "I told you so!" So the box that I built of mine that was a similar box to the one that I designed for you has also done over a 150. Yay, I'm 2 for 2 on that! 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
treossi Posted March 30, 2009 Report Posted March 30, 2009 ohh i like it Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
Bills Posted March 30, 2009 Author Report Posted March 30, 2009 Where at dash or kick? Either way that's awesome, and may I add an "I told you so!" So the box that I built of mine that was a similar box to the one that I designed for you has also done over a 150. Yay, I'm 2 for 2 on that! Acually, its still unofficail. I've herd 150, this feels like 150. lol haha Bills KwB Team DC Audio Midwest captain
ptcary Posted March 30, 2009 Report Posted March 30, 2009 Bills, Sorry I can't see your pics (at work), but for the LEDs, go back and look at how Steve did them on Chickens EXT. Seems to me he hid them from view, aimed up into the edge of the plexi, so the light could "fill" it. PTCary 2003 SMD PT Cruiser 2011 Honda CBR 250R 2010 Mazda 3i Sport MY BUILD LOG
Bills Posted March 30, 2009 Author Report Posted March 30, 2009 Bills, Sorry I can't see your pics (at work), but for the LEDs, go back and look at how Steve did them on Chickens EXT. Seems to me he hid them from view, aimed up into the edge of the plexi, so the light could "fill" it. Yea, I'm going to do something like that. I'm going to get four led bulbs and countersink them by each screw on the plexi and shine it that way Bills KwB Team DC Audio Midwest captain
ptcary Posted March 30, 2009 Report Posted March 30, 2009 Nice work Bills, I gotta wait to get home to see the updates, but you got my vote for SOTM! PTCary 2003 SMD PT Cruiser 2011 Honda CBR 250R 2010 Mazda 3i Sport MY BUILD LOG
Bills Posted March 30, 2009 Author Report Posted March 30, 2009 Nice work Bills, I gotta wait to get home to see the updates, but you got my vote for SOTM! Just waait till yousee the new pics bro Bills KwB Team DC Audio Midwest captain
Nightshade Posted March 31, 2009 Report Posted March 31, 2009 Acually, its still unofficail. I've herd 150, this feels like 150. lol haha Bills Sounds like and is are two different things. My setup sounded like it was over 150 for a long time and now I can officially say that the TL proved that it wavied bye bye to the 150 mark a little while ago.I'm sure that it is a 150 with the equiptment and awesome box that your running. If you do meter it and you have a chance to take the trim pannels off after you meter it and remeter it do that. I guarantee that you will gain in spl on the meter if you remove those trim pannels and retest. Just remember to test it the way it is first and write down the score then do what I said. Does the setup play the lows like you wanted Kurt? 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
kingsuv Posted March 31, 2009 Report Posted March 31, 2009 Use this to light up the sign. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2x-Flexible...sQ5fAccessories I picked up some for the 250. Very nice and bright. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.