Bills Posted March 31, 2009 Author Report Posted March 31, 2009 Nightshade, I mean the air movement, not audible, LOL, ya, this panels are 100% removable. LOL KwB Team DC Audio Midwest captain
Bills Posted April 3, 2009 Author Report Posted April 3, 2009 HEHE Bills KwB Team DC Audio Midwest captain
dwright27 Posted April 3, 2009 Report Posted April 3, 2009 i was expectng boobs ..... 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
MATTMAN24 Posted April 3, 2009 Report Posted April 3, 2009 gosh darnit bill HIDS and projector headlights forsale http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99528-hid-projector-headlights-and-hid-kit-look/ 24's and Tires forsale http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/100286-24s-with-tires-for-sale-east-texas/
roscoe1129 Posted April 3, 2009 Report Posted April 3, 2009 BANDT! Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
CR Boom Posted April 3, 2009 Report Posted April 3, 2009 Double Ban http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/ban.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/ban.gif 2007 Great Wall So Cool 4-12' RE audio MX's Stetsom 7k2D 6-Batts 3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's
flashlight_65 Posted April 3, 2009 Report Posted April 3, 2009 I saw that coming. But I still looked LOL My builds: my caddy my 'hoe friends impala
Bills Posted April 3, 2009 Author Report Posted April 3, 2009 I KNEW I WOULD GET PEOPLE. haha but ya, that combo right there is so bright. i really like it. not hids btw. i got my mla today so i'll be putting that in this weekend, i'll upload a pic of just the mod in my hand if people would like? Bills KwB Team DC Audio Midwest captain
SplPhreak Posted April 3, 2009 Report Posted April 3, 2009 I KNEW I WOULD GET PEOPLE. haha but ya, that combo right there is so bright. i really like it. not hids btw. i got my mla today so i'll be putting that in this weekend, i'll upload a pic of just the mod in my hand if people would like? Bills id like to see it. fuck if anyone else does or not
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.