Sundown Audio

Anybody Ever Use This Amp?

99vic

I find that rather funny. Since I am louder than most people on this forum with 2 12's

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

you do know that there are ALOT of people on the forum dont you http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

So what two pair of 12's are doing better numbers than high 148's? Please tell me you have two 12's doing 150's.

I said that I was louder than most people on this forum with 2 12's. Meaning that I am louder than most 2 12 setups. Learn to read my friend.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

MOD PLEASE LOCK THIS BISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

this doesnt need to be locked...logan made kinda a smartass comment and nightshade set it straight. i see no problem. there no real bashing so its all good. as long as it doesnt elevate it will stay open
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Lol its not that bad Vic

As I said earlyer its all in the install so yes I'm givin you props on your install Nightshade as for loganberry he's young and needs some learning take it as that and set him str8 when needed I don't think he was attacking you night but it was not a smart comment also

I have no beef with you at all man. I respect what you are doing in you vehicle. Most people don't have the drive to do something like that. I hope it works out well for you man, I really do. I know the kids young, that's why I was trying to let him know this isn't new shit to me. I'm a veteran db drag competitor and I've done this awhile. Maybe I shouldn't have taken it as him attacking me, and I'm sorry for that.

Good luck on the build and I hope you get it done in time for finals.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

So what two pair of 12's are doing better numbers than high 148's? Please tell me you have two 12's doing 150's.

I said that I was louder than most people on this forum with 2 12's. Meaning that I am louder than most 2 12 setups. Learn to read my friend.

ok point well taken, i wont tell you what i do know how to read tho ............
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

I miss the old Zed Built Crunch amps!

"I know the kids young, that's why I was trying to let him know this isn't new shit to me. I'm a veteran db drag competitor and I've done this awhile. Maybe I shouldn't have taken it as him attacking me, and I'm sorry for that."

Young ones have to learn one way or another :)

this doesnt need to be locked...logan made kinda a smartass comment and nightshade set it straight. i see no problem. there no real bashing so its all good. as long as it doesnt elevate it will stay open

its way off topic this bullshit has nothing to do with the amp i asked about...... i never asked about stetsom or nightshades 2 12s. i asked about the powerzone pzi3000 and its rms wattage... where does this shit fall in place? its cool your the man not me

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I know there is no beef bro Logan stated it was the car befor that I already said it was the install I was just getting that point out there again

Thanks for the comments as well hope you get a chance to take Adam out had my chance and blew it he's a damn good 129 bass racer

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

the price is cheap also does anybody know where i can find the actual rms wattage?

http://www.amazon.com/Crunch-PZi-3000-1D-P...4012&sr=1-1

personally i have no experience with this amp or company, but the rms rating is said to be 750-1500, but you should think of it more as 1500, still i think you could do better for the price even thought you think it is a decent price ill get back to you about a better amp for the price if i find one

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

You're right it is off topic. Is it hurting anything? I can tell you from personal experience that if the pzi3000 is even half as good as the gp3000d you neighbor will be extremely happy with it. But you said that he already got another amp so does this thread even have a purpose anymore? Not really, it doesn't matter to you about the amp anymore and the conversation that is taking place is not that bad. I'm sorry that I went off topic, I was just trying to explain that I had good experiences with my Crunch amp and they are a decent brand for the money spent on them. Are there better out there? Of course there are, but you said the neighbor was a cheap ass so the Crunch would have done well for him.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Well 99Vic I and I think a few others said to go with the crunch over the power AC so since that is takin care we started talking about other non related comments in the thread happens a lot in amp threads

I find that amps are a touchy subject some people hate an amp while others love it that's where it gets crazy

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived