What Settings For Charging My Batts?

And you're right, reading is fundamental, it says 8 hours from full discharge to full charge at 14.5 "boost" mode. (not 72 hours) I'm not trying to start a pissing contest here,

Who said 72 hours anyway?????

Link never said 72 hours at 14.5volts ass, he said 78 hours as it states in your " "info" post

13.6 Volts (Normal Mode)

Required 40 hours to return the battery to 90% of full charge and 78 hours to

reach full charge.

13.2 Volts (Storage Mode)

Required 60 hours to return the battery to 90% of full charge and 100 hours to

reach full charge.

musta missed that one huh!

Glad to clear that up by reading.

MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

45921590.popcorn.gif

I really think that mechman, and this new team member basebalz are some douchebags!

Im really waiting for this mechman alternator to be build for dudes couger, I want to laugh when the alt fails like the 6 plus that Dom had built for this guy.

But hey us at team mechman claim that alternators put out watts and not amps!

Lets think of why alts fail, dude claims to have a battery bank, then on someother site he posts that he runs one battery with an american bass 500.1 that draws well over 500 amps (from one battery and a 300 amp alt)

Then we claim that charging near dead or half dead batteries will not kill a alternator...

After all Irragi uses plastic fans that are superglued into or onto the alternators?!?!?

Yup, douchbags.

See ya!

Oh yea guys, MLA products are proven to work, and are SMD approved.

Mechman = ___________? you guys can fill in the blank

PS: mechman, team mechman whatever you call yourself, I hope you got a comeback more then saying I build lame walls that dont perform, or applying that Im gay because I back Irragi's products.

Edited by audiofanaticz

45921590.popcorn.gif

I really think that mechman, and this new team member basebalz are some douchebags!

Im really waiting for this mechman alternator to be build for dudes couger, I want to laugh when the alt fails like the 6 plus that Dom had built for this guy.

But hey us at team mechman claim that alternators put out watts and not amps!

Lets think of why alts fail, dude claims to have a battery bank, then on someother site he posts that he runs one battery with an american bass 500.1 that draws well over 500 amps (from one battery and a 300 amp alt)

Then we claim that charging near dead or half dead batteries will not kill a alternator...

After all Irragi uses plastic fans that are superglued into or onto the alternators?!?!?

Yup, douchbags.

See ya!

Oh yea guys, MLA products are proven to work, and are SMD approved.

Mechman = ___________? you guys can fill in the blank

PS: mechman, team mechman whatever you call yourself, I hope you got a comeback more then saying I build lame walls that dont perform, or applying that Im gay because I back Irragi's products.

I don't think that you are lame because you back Irragi products, I think you are lame because you started trashing up my personal for-sale thread, and because you are trying to associate my company with posts put up by my customers. That is like saying that Chevrolet makes bad products becasue a guy that I don't like drives a chevy.

I don't bash MLA products, and I didn't bash Kinetik batteries anywhere in my post. I was merely replying to a question from one of MY customers, and I simply disagree that it is good to charge a 12V AGM battery on the 16V setting of a Powermaster battery charger, and I backed everything I said up with factual scientific information.

Mechman = Dozens of satisfied SMD member customers, and an excellent customer service reputation.

I wasnt bashing your forsale thread until you said it would perform when it wouldnt under the posters conditions.

A guy asked if the amp is stable at 1 ohm with his electrical in mid 13's dropping down to low 12's. That amp is prone to smoke if you ran it at 1 ohm daily with 12-13 volts. The power supplies would be trying to draw power that isnt there, the power fets will get very hot and snap crackle pop. Mhmm that makes me hungry for rice krispy's.

Why be shady and tell a potential customer that the amp will perform fine for daily use at 1 ohm when his electrical drops down to 12volts I think it was. It takes much more amperage to back that amp at 1 ohms, and this guy wanted to do it on stock electrical, this amp will easily draw 300+ amps at 1 ohm. Your just asking to fry the amp.

Like I said I got expeirence with this amp, my buddy runs one and it gets very hot after a few burps with 4 duralast batteries (not the best) at 1 ohm. You sold the amp, congrats. The price was right for it, tho I dont think the price to buy them new is too great for a ma audio, but none the less decent amps.

I just dont think telling potential buyers that it will work when clearly it wont last is not to smart. Ive only sold a few things to people on smd, a few radios and a line driver.

I think I sold my linedrive to Chode for 25$ shipped, and donated that money to smd, I also gave him a brand new set of 4 channel knukonceptz rca's. Which I see one selling on smd right now for $70...

I sold a very lightly used premier unit to jonathen, he was kinda sad when he used it in db drag because the pause button is hidden through a bunch of menu settings, so I shipped him out a older pioneer remote with pause (at no charge to him), just to satisfy a buyer even though he got the stock remote with the unit with no pause.

But like I said, i find it shady to say that something will do such and such when it clearly wont.

damn, i hate to see people that i like not getting along.....its almost easier watching someone diss me on another forum then it is reading this...

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916