Sonic Electronix

Buy it for the 300, dont fix anything. Soak the inside with water, to add weight. then take to a scrap metal place and atleast double your money.

what the fuck? :01nocomment8so:

tell em i got $500 in chash right now and will come get it :P

:bsflag:

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

where is it located? If you don't want it man, depending on where it is at, I do have money. I wanna wall my sunfire much less have 130 cubes to work with!!!!!!!! Don't know how many cubes it really is, but shit, that much space is awesome. And it has the runners on the sides. FTMFW!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

Edited by eaglescorpio1

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

im buying it from my parents, it is worth alot more then what they will give it to me for and will be alot more to anyone else who wants to buy it. as far as box designs i want it to look crazy. to make things easy i might just take out the rear seat. and build a wedge shape box sloped toward the rear and put all eight subs on the top baffle and a crazy huge port facing the rear. i like this idea because i can just open the rear door and people are like damn when they see eight subs. also it would be alot easier to build something like this instead of something like a wall. i wish i had enough money to do something crazy like assmans astro. but i think 8 subs should knock pritty good.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

Pics of van?

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

im buying it from my parents, it is worth alot more then what they will give it to me for and will be alot more to anyone else who wants to buy it. as far as box designs i want it to look crazy. to make things easy i might just take out the rear seat. and build a wedge shape box sloped toward the rear and put all eight subs on the top baffle and a crazy huge port facing the rear. i like this idea because i can just open the rear door and people are like damn when they see eight subs. also it would be alot easier to build something like this instead of something like a wall. i wish i had enough money to do something crazy like assmans astro. but i think 8 subs should knock pritty good.

understood. My opinion, get it, keep it, build it, enjoy it. Doesn't matter how long it takes.

Loud as f*ck, and sounds good doing it.

Team built from here on out!!!!

BIG things to come.........

Missing link is the shite!!!

SMDMafiaEagleScorpio1.jpg

bannerfans_8aed9634.png

i have to wait for my brother to get home from work, im 3 hours away from home so i cant take them myself. but ive been looking at parts online and they are not that expensive. i think i could have a decent vehicle for like $600, there isnt any rust on it. and to top it off it has the runner lights on the inside xD.

i was talkin to my mom about it a little bit ago and she doesnt wanna sell it, but she had that tone like she is going to supprise me. everyone knows what there mom sounds like when they are trying to hide something, im hopeing she gives me the damn thing lol.

here is the list of what i want to to start to finish=

buy/get the van

fix brake issues

install subs that i have now, see if i like the design or not.

next depending how much everything costs me-

alternator- i hope its on the cheaper side since its a 350. large case HO alt ftmfw!

another amp and 4 more subs

rims

new front body kit

do you guys think a big ass muffler would sound/look stupid on a van lol? im pritty sure its got the 5.7 350 but its 2 quite right now. i dont want it to sound like a muscle car but i could deal with a pocket rocket lol.

its a 4" outlet, its like $30 on ebay lol

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

i have to wait for my brother to get home from work, im 3 hours away from home so i cant take them myself. but ive been looking at parts online and they are not that expensive. i think i could have a decent vehicle for like $600, there isnt any rust on it. and to top it off it has the runner lights on the inside xD.

i was talkin to my mom about it a little bit ago and she doesnt wanna sell it, but she had that tone like she is going to supprise me. everyone knows what there mom sounds like when they are trying to hide something, im hopeing she gives me the damn thing lol.

here is the list of what i want to to start to finish=

buy/get the van

fix brake issues

install subs that i have now, see if i like the design or not.

next depending how much everything costs me-

alternator- i hope its on the cheaper side since its a 350. large case HO alt ftmfw!

another amp and 4 more subs

rims

new front body kit

do you guys think a big ass muffler would sound/look stupid on a van lol? im pritty sure its got the 5.7 350 but its 2 quite right now. i dont want it to sound like a muscle car but i could deal with a pocket rocket lol.

its a 4" outlet, its like $30 on ebay lol

Wow I'm trying to do the reverse, get a 4 cylinder to sound like a muscle car... just without the muscle part... it'll change when the diesel arrives.

I have been contemplating buying an astro I see everyday on the way to school, but its rough.

Goodl luck with yours.