Engagement Ring

That's a good price for a ring with those specs. I would of liked to see what it is they called for the VS1 rating. If there's no carbon showing then most likely there is just a little cloud flutter which can't be seen to the eye anyway. Good symmetrical from the measurements. That makes a huge difference in the sparkle of the diamond. The band should be able to be sized up a bit. I would expect it to need a new set for a finger over an 8. Any good jeweler can re size it and it will never come apart. White gold is a softer metal and can show wear after quite a few years.

Good luck with the sale. It's a nice ring.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

all I can say is good luck man... I too got ass raped on a 9,000.00 dollar ring a couple years ago when I got it back...

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

That's a good price for a ring with those specs. I would of liked to see what it is they called for the VS1 rating. If there's no carbon showing then most likely there is just a little cloud flutter which can't be seen to the eye anyway. Good symmetrical from the measurements. That makes a huge difference in the sparkle of the diamond. The band should be able to be sized up a bit. I would expect it to need a new set for a finger over an 8. Any good jeweler can re size it and it will never come apart. White gold is a softer metal and can show wear after quite a few years.

Good luck with the sale. It's a nice ring.

Thanks for the good words man!!!

The cloud flutter isn't seen by the naked eye for sure.

I am wiling to listen to offers.

Guys I am really hurting for $$$ here to pay bills off. If someone is interested please make some offers to me. If u feel its "lowball" or a trade offer please keep that in the PM's.............Trades are not something I am really looking for but would think about with $$$ too.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Man for what ever reason rings of that quality and better are hard to sell....a few months back my girl and I were trying to sell hers with a appraisal value of just over 23k...lots of strokers with no money...we had a couple of people want just the main stone(2.45ct)..so we said fuck it.....still have it and she rocks it every day!

*Good luck with it...its a tough market right now!

appriciate the props man...........................if it wasn't the ex's it wouldn't be being sold..........but it is and I need the coin

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Archived