Nice Viper Eli!! Thats The first time I saw that shit!

:lol: have you ever seen one in person? (not trying to be a dick) they are alot smaller than you would think :lol:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Viper or no viper, I just wanna see stereo pics!

...oh and welcome to SMD! :D

Thanks bro I will be posting stereo pics from my Escalade soon its not finished but ill get em up asap

Im the one you dont want your girl to meet! I got game like I read the directions and, im slicker than can of oil!

You will lose alot of money chasing women, but you wont lose any women chasing money!

SMDkutty.jpg

Just so you know this is one of my BROTHERS! I mean that. IF one of my peeps posts something up trust me its legit! Eli get them pics up man also Y dont you take a couple shot of your mercinary gear and post that in the guns and ammo section bro!!!! Fuck the haters theyre all we need to survive the game ya know!!!

spoken from a true wise man. i'm siggin that shit

No :bsflag: here homie thats my bro ive road in that shit so i know its real so none of that :bsflag: stuff no more, I could see where u would think that though its all love though :lol:

Whats that Roscoe? Whats that Jamen? LLLLLvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeezzzzzyyyyyyy FO' Sheeeeeeeezzzzzyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

Im the one you dont want your girl to meet! I got game like I read the directions and, im slicker than can of oil!

You will lose alot of money chasing women, but you wont lose any women chasing money!

SMDkutty.jpg

Whats that Roscoe? Whats that Jamen? LLLLLvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeezzzzzyyyyyyy FO' Sheeeeeeeezzzzzyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!

FOOOOOOOOOO SHOOOOOOOOOO!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived