To Funny! Xtreme Spl

same shit he asked me to post last time he kissed ass lmao. but its funny how he says im going to get my ass beat or shot to logan then i get a phone call saying the same but my kids are mentioned. justin your a punk bitch the only time i want you to contact me is to set up a place for me to beat your ass bitch.you know your just trying to kiss ass so u can get back on here for some strange ass stalker type reason. remember you made the threat bitch. if you claim you moved great but i doubt it your broke ass cant afford shit. ill have to make a trip and see. but if its true i know your parents live right around the corner so im sure you live there if you moved anywhere. the xtrermeswife is probably his swamp donkey ass wife. this kid is a true disgrace you should of been swallowed...logan your fucking up dealing with that coward. i hope you havent told him where you live.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

jesus hella drama queens. why dont people just ignore his ass already

its no diff then bringing shit up from ca.com or roe, its basically bringing shit from another forum here even if it is talking about here

jesus hella drama queens. why dont people just ignore his ass already

its no diff then bringing shit up from ca.com or roe, its basically bringing shit from another forum here even if it is talking about here

cause thats no fun james

im just curious how does everybody spell extreme ? i noticed he spells it xtreme and thats how the new person spelled it same way its spelled in my handy dandy sig to and how many people go by xtreme ?:rolleyes:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/ban.gif

so can we change this thread to welcome justinswife what do you have to say to defend justin for being a thief that started off acting like he knew what he was doing and almost messing up johns whole system that he actually worked hard for... then telling doug he would get him some good monitors for a couple entry fees knowing that the power plugs were discontinued and they no longer have them ANYWHERE... then telling kimo he would trade him some bad ass computer saying he hooked it up a few days before and it worked and now it docent. then he got on here selling those broke ass player things that had problems and no chargers that he knew were messed up remember the thread for 100 or so of them? what do you have to say about the scum

/Rant

extremeswife is from sactown.

yup then moved to fernley (sp) where she met eldouche

/Rant

well since he can see this.... FUCK YOU SCAMMER! even if you try to redeme yourself your still fucked up in my book and my ruling stands. Walk away while you still can forget his site and dont even worry your lil ass about this place. Im sure there are plenty of other places you can go to peddle your no goods....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

in all honestly what kinda of stupid fuck signs up trying to be someone else and continues to use the same ip and claim knowing someone thats obviously hated here. hed stand a chance if he gained a little intelligence.

Archived