Bryan Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 (edited) http://files.filefront.com/aq18+025MOV/;11...;/fileinfo.html was bored and made a vid Edited September 21, 2008 by Bryan Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
99vic Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 nice! get bored and make more Quote REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
B Slaps Posted September 19, 2008 Report Posted September 19, 2008 interesting so this is 1 18" and 1 15"? Quote I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Bryan Posted September 20, 2008 Author Report Posted September 20, 2008 (edited) interesting so this is 1 18" and 1 15"? no it's 1 15..im waiting on the birch to come in so i can build my box for the 18..should be here monday or so Edited September 20, 2008 by Bryan Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
07sOnAtA sp.ed Posted September 20, 2008 Report Posted September 20, 2008 thats impressive , you should try a milkshake trick, looks like you could do it fairly ez. system sounds and looks nice Quote CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION 2008 Hyundai Sonata Team T3 Audio Team Deadly Hertz Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)
Bryan Posted September 21, 2008 Author Report Posted September 21, 2008 (edited) thats impressive , you should try a milkshake trick, looks like you could do it fairly ez. system sounds and looks nice thanks... i wish pb was clearer so you could see how the interior roof was actually moving unlike the foggy looking pb Edited September 21, 2008 by Bryan Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
The Performer Posted September 21, 2008 Report Posted September 21, 2008 That's a great song, your system performs well man. Quote CERTIFIED BITCHES!!! Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks' Click to see my build! Proud DC owner
Bryan Posted September 21, 2008 Author Report Posted September 21, 2008 That's a great song, your system performs well man. yea i cant wait to hear it on the 18.. Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Bryan Posted September 21, 2008 Author Report Posted September 21, 2008 cleaner vid up top Quote MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.