Forevrbumpn Posted September 20, 2008 Author Report Posted September 20, 2008 Aerotek is helping me out right now Volt got me first, on a possible job doing electric assembly, but Aerotek has a cool job building video amps, and stuff like that, theater projectors, ect waiting on the hiring status I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
lance_aka_64 Posted September 20, 2008 Report Posted September 20, 2008 aerotek is awesome, the guy drove 30 min to meet me at a mc and d's to fill out the paperwork and gave me a ride home. started work the same day. Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!! gamer tag: (360) mEmEnToMoRi64 My Myspace refs: from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground) from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8
Forevrbumpn Posted September 20, 2008 Author Report Posted September 20, 2008 hahha, thats cool man I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Rose-Villian Posted September 20, 2008 Report Posted September 20, 2008 best statement in this whole thread. you can thank bush and arnold for all of this. lol, Everybody is always Trying to blame Shit on somebody else.... Cant say i was Jobless long but I was for a Good 2-3 weeks lol Now that felt like an otternaty (sp) keep lookin'.... Go become a Good ol' Street Pharmacist for a while...EH its a Idea... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
EricM9104 Posted September 20, 2008 Report Posted September 20, 2008 lol, Everybody is always Trying to blame Shit on somebody else.... Cant say i was Jobless long but I was for a Good 2-3 weeks lol Now that felt like an otternaty (sp) keep lookin'.... Go become a Good ol' Street Pharmacist for a while...EH its a Idea... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif as a street pharmacist i needed something reliable for weighing my products and this little guy does the trick. http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cf...6046059#reviewsLMFAO 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Shyne151 Posted September 20, 2008 Report Posted September 20, 2008 I'm not really struggling now, but I'm concerned about when I graduate in the spring if I'll be able to find a new job or not... Good luck with your situation! -Installer for Duke's Car Stereo 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune. RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4 Boston Acoustics SPG 555 Kenwood eXcelon 995 RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000
Forevrbumpn Posted September 21, 2008 Author Report Posted September 21, 2008 I had a thought, Bush just approved a $700billion package to help the US economy out, thats a lot, along with of course that $85b I was thinking, 1 of the biggest issues with the economy, is retail, and anything to do with purchasing anything, whether homes, shoes, or stereo systems. I think that $700billion would go fine with the lower class, and some middle class, basically anyone in the US who makes less than $100k a year, maybe $150k family, gets a portion of that money, for spending only- Just like the Stimulus checks a lot of us got. If everyone in the US split that $700B its only like $2,333.00 each person, and thats based on per person, not just working individuals What about all the working individuals making less than $150k family Imagine 80 million working people, and un-employed people, receiving $700B split? Thats almost $9k Imagine 80 million people spending $9,000? wouldn't that boost the economy? Just a Rambling thought I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Aaron813 Posted September 21, 2008 Report Posted September 21, 2008 My landscaping company has been hurting alot lately went from about 3k a week after gas and pay to people to about a grand at best anymore
dwright27 Posted September 21, 2008 Report Posted September 21, 2008 i wasnt trying to make you look like an ass lance. just reporting what i heard the other day. i stillllll havent received my stimulus check 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Forevrbumpn Posted September 21, 2008 Author Report Posted September 21, 2008 wow still havent gotten it? did you file taxes last year? when you were 17? I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.