Wanted: 40 To 50k Sq Ft Indoor Location In Sacramento

sactownstang

48 members have voted

1. 1. Is Sacramento a good place for 09 finals on the West Coast

• yes
    • no

It just like people fm Maine and Rhode Island area having to travel to Indy to compete.Cant make everybody happy

I live in Indiana and honestly there arent alot of comps around here. There seems to be alot more around you Randy it would make alot more sense to host it up near you verses where there isnt much interest in the comps. Dont get me wrong im interested in them but there arent a whol lot of people into them around here.

Have you called to see how much it is to rent a section of Cal expo is?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Have you called to see how much it is to rent a section of Cal expo is?

i dont know if he has yet. but it cant be that expensive. plus they have security and indoor outdoor. to tell you the truth id rather have it outdoor is the weather is good. thats imo though.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I can honestly say that unless plenty of people show up to the west coast location this year it might drop down to 1 location next year and you know if that happens it won't be on the west side. I really don't see that many people signed up for the fort mojave location as of yet I really hope that there is more people planning on going. They wont spend the money if they can't get enough people to show up. This is just my opinion. See everyone at finals.

You know I suggested it before and i'll suggest again.

VEGAS!!!!!

Why does finals have to be in October? Tradition? I don't think its favortism when a location is decided. I think it comes down to $$$. The Car Audio industrty and Car Audio Competiion formats should colaborate and agree on a date and maybe a location to have one spot Finals for USAC, IASCA and dB Dragracing. If not during, maybe a week before or after SEMA or CES.

I don't know. I know on the big picture us on the West should really have little to complain about, we were spoiled last year to have finals out here. On the other hand talking to veterans who have experienced Finals in the past the West Coast Finals was great but, not like other finals in the past. I know in the past competitors have travelled cross country to nashville for finals. It was those kinds of dedicated competitors that were really inspirational.

However, I'm not gonna say no to a Sacramento location.

Ya, to be honest they aren't looking to pay what Vegas wants, if they were we would be going there this year. Heck San Mateo was costly from what I hear, Ya to heck with it. Just thought it would be nice to get SMD out like last year! Steve Meade was kool at the shows with his demo's. Doubt he's going 600 miles for "fun".

Cal Expo was even more expensive then San Mateo. I am trying to bring the feel of the huge show to he West side. I have some huge plans for this year and hope to expand what I am doing next year. All we need is a warehouse of hanger or something like that. so if you guys can help it out that would be great. I think if we have the show in Sac we can get close to if not surpass the amount of competitors that attend in Indy, and that would be cool. Also Sac has some good night life in Old Sac and there is plenty there for both families and single people.

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

McClelland closed down AFB in North highlands, they have so much space out there its ridicules, and its kind of expanded away from a lot of other buildings out there, just a thought

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

McClelland closed down AFB in North highlands, they have so much space out there its ridicules, and its kind of expanded away from a lot of other buildings out there, just a thought

this is what im talking about 3 minutes from my house :D i highly recommend this place. plus like he said ( lots of room ) im talking miles of shit. there is so much traffic on watt ave.

edit: McClelland PARK not airforce base no more. open to the public.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Archived