Eh I was there (with no system).

It was a pretty hilarious day to say the least. But I would like my team to know that I don't approve of these kinds of actions and further actions like this WILL result in removal from the team. I don't want MY name and MY TEAM's name to have a "Bad" name.

The vids are just to priceless not to post though so GO FOR IT!

-Chris

looks like the whole "Bad Company" theme is being full-filled... :rolleyes:

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

I agree 100% with David on this one.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

So, yesterday I had a few of the team mates at the house working on the trucks, Tub Asko and another team mate Dylan I gave a demo of the 15”s to Dylan, then he let me here his 12”s in the S-10.
He came outside SCREAMING at the top of his lungs at the first rumble of bass came through. He threatened to break my friends windshield, fuck his mother, beat his ass and every other word was a curse or threat of some kind. Keep in mind all this is being screamed as kids on scooters and bikes go up and down the road.

-Chris

.... That doesn't seem like he came out at first... maybe he was giving you a break and he finally got sick of hearing it?

layiddownih2da0.jpg

i agree with david but im a pretty forgiving guy for the first time i asked u to turn it down nicely ..IF i had to ask again i would have knocked ur face clean out ur ass.... be respectful of others with ur knock... think first!

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

I agree 100% with David on this one.

same, and micky.

My nextdoor neighbor use to hate it, but came around when I bought the house and no longer a renter and fixed up misc crap, he was outside some nights watching the wall being built, and also got to hear it.

Now my neighbors know Im a competitor, and every now and then I will test things, but its just a quick note, not no constant banging.

Ive also got some neighbors that come over for things to get installed weather it just be some replacement door speakers, xm or sirus, or a new tape deck (yes tape deck).

So with that it seems like my neighbor hood has respect for me, and in return I give them the same respect back, its a 2 way street.

your the reason why so many people hate cars that go boom.

I never bump anything in my hood, my friends dont bump in my hood either, its called respect, if you want it you must give it.

FOR SHIZZLE...

You guys know that the system is gonna be loud. why wouldnt you just save everyone the headache and just go to an empty lot or even a park... if he's complained before he' gonna do it again.

he wasnt right for threatening you guys or your cars but you still disturbed him. im going through the same thing right now with one of my neighbors who also likes to bump really hard... i havent said anything to him about it but thats because i understand how hard it is to find a spot to tune your equipment and whatnot.

GIVE RESPECT=GET RESPECT. :aggressive:

PRETTY SOON THE LAW WILL BE AGAINST YOU AND YOU WONT HAVE A CAR TO BEAT IN

just some thing to think about

Those are the people that you have to live next to, why would you try and piss them off?

If someone asked for the music to be turned down because it was outrageous(which i'm sure it was)... then what's the problem with turning it down for them?

I'd expect to hear a story like this from a high school kid, that would come into our shop with two sony 12"s and a legacy amp.... thinking he is the straight shit.

Grow up.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

your the reason why so many people hate cars that go boom.

I never bump anything in my hood, my friends dont bump in my hood either, its called respect, if you want it you must give it.

x2

and bumping around your home will just get someone to follow you home someday and jack your shit while youre sleeping

same, and micky.

My nextdoor neighbor use to hate it, but came around when I bought the house and no longer a renter and fixed up misc crap, he was outside some nights watching the wall being built, and also got to hear it.

Now my neighbors know Im a competitor, and every now and then I will test things, but its just a quick note, not no constant banging.

Ive also got some neighbors that come over for things to get installed weather it just be some replacement door speakers, xm or sirus, or a new tape deck (yes tape deck).

So with that it seems like my neighbor hood has respect for me, and in return I give them the same respect back, its a 2 way street.

Thats the trick...get in cool with em..them take their money.. :clapping:

Some days when I have the energy I'll swap amps out 3 times trying different things, Each time I get in my car and drive down the road to test.

My nieghbors shouldn't have to ask me to turn it down. By the time some one asks they've heard the crap bump till they are pissed anyway.