loganberry Posted September 27, 2008 Report Posted September 27, 2008 well if you start saying now bet you can get like a cheap car or sumthing to put sum slap in it. get a yugo, they suck so much ass there free Quote My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
EricM9104 Posted September 27, 2008 Author Report Posted September 27, 2008 well if you start saying now bet you can get like a cheap car or sumthing to put sum slap in it. I suppose I could do that.. Probably a cheap Civic or something. Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Beanz Posted September 27, 2008 Report Posted September 27, 2008 ewww dont get a yugo i say get the cheap honda CRX FTW Quote That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
B Slaps Posted September 27, 2008 Report Posted September 27, 2008 ewww dont get a yugo i say get the cheap honda CRX FTW no such thing, unless its salvaged. ricers fawk up everything. stickers = horespower???? Quote I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
EricM9104 Posted September 27, 2008 Author Report Posted September 27, 2008 ewww dont get a yugo i say get the cheap honda CRX FTW ooo shit!!! http://bend.craigslist.org/cto/839659162.html FUCK YEA. If I don't spend the rest of my pay I just got and that CRX is still for sale around the 15th.. I could get it!!! Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
B Slaps Posted September 27, 2008 Report Posted September 27, 2008 first gen rex......... Quote I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
Beanz Posted September 27, 2008 Report Posted September 27, 2008 eee id go with the crx for now if you can get one for cheap still Quote That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
EricM9104 Posted September 27, 2008 Author Report Posted September 27, 2008 first gen rex......... only two results for "honda crx" on craigslist. that one, and a 1991 for $6k Quote 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Beanz Posted September 27, 2008 Report Posted September 27, 2008 DAMN for 6 k you can get a used car from 1996 to 2001 form a lot with that 6k Quote That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
AI James Posted September 27, 2008 Report Posted September 27, 2008 a 91 for 6k makes me laugh hard Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.